Back Off of Chatroom!

Options
cabbott
cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Is this a comedy show or what! I got on chatroom yesterday for the first time in months. I noticed some problems with my microsoft office, but thought nothing of it (an error message kept coming up when I tried to print off anything). Today it still didn't work and automatically "fixed" itself after performing diagnostics. Now chatroom doesn't run again! I think I give up.

Sadly,

C. Abbott

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I feel your pain, C ! :) It
    I feel your pain, C ! :) It is always a craphoot as to if I will get in the room or not..sometimes I can, and then there are the "other days". I used to be an exclusive chatroom person, didn't you and I meet in chat? But it has been such a disappointing venture for the last few years, that I find myself in here now almost all of the time. I so miss the camaraderie and spontanaity of chat, I must admit. I will probably try it again;I'm just not in such a hurry to do so since I found the boards! But I wish you luck!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Maybe you need an exorcism
    Maybe you need an exorcism on your computer. lol

Sorry for all of your troubles.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I feel your pain, C ! :) It
    I feel your pain, C ! :) It is always a craphoot as to if I will get in the room or not..sometimes I can, and then there are the "other days". I used to be an exclusive chatroom person, didn't you and I meet in chat? But it has been such a disappointing venture for the last few years, that I find myself in here now almost all of the time. I so miss the camaraderie and spontanaity of chat, I must admit. I will probably try it again;I'm just not in such a hurry to do so since I found the boards! But I wish you luck!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Meeting
    Yes, I think we did meet in the chatroom. I remember (and still make) your crepe recipe. As a matter of fact, the blackberries and peaches are ripe. Maybe tomorrow morning will be a blackberry and peach crepe morning. At least I have that to look forward to.

C. Abbott