Hope everyone had a good weekend

Options
whichwitch
whichwitch Member Posts: 42
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My sister has a dr appointment on Wed to draw blood and see where her platelet count is and the red and white cell count. Had a tuff weekend. she was not feeling too good. seems better now. She has decided to do the chemo until she can't take anymore. Next chemo will be around Labor day. We have lots of rain coming in today, tomorrow and the next. I like hearing it rain and listening to the thunder and the fresh smell as the rain as it falls. Hope all is doing well and chat with you later.

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Sorry that your sister had a
    Sorry that your sister had a rough weekend. Good luck at the doctor's. Praying for you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I am sorry your sister is
    I am sorry your sister is not feeling well~ I hope she is keeping her medical team in the loop. They want to assist her as much as possible and keep her feeling better so that she can complete her chemo. This is not an easy road, but to stop would not make it easier for her in the long run I am quite certain. None of us likes the tiredness and the nausea, the lowered resistance, etc etc, but if at all possible, we stay with it as we also know these meds are killing the beast. And that really is our bottom line, isn't it?

Thanks again for being the loving, caring sister you are~we send both of you strength, courage and the resolve to beat this damnable beast!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I am sorry your sister is
    I am sorry your sister is not feeling well~ I hope she is keeping her medical team in the loop. They want to assist her as much as possible and keep her feeling better so that she can complete her chemo. This is not an easy road, but to stop would not make it easier for her in the long run I am quite certain. None of us likes the tiredness and the nausea, the lowered resistance, etc etc, but if at all possible, we stay with it as we also know these meds are killing the beast. And that really is our bottom line, isn't it?

Thanks again for being the loving, caring sister you are~we send both of you strength, courage and the resolve to beat this damnable beast!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Praying for both of you!
    Praying for both of you! Thanks for the update!