A BIG THANK YOU .. to my new sisterhood --- from new cancer victim - mother of 2 - Corona, CA

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have cried and LAUGHED thru many of breast cancer postings these past 2 days. I am in awe of your love and consideration.

And to think, that so many of you, took the time out of your busy days, to respond to me and my ramblings .. little old me, a newbie to the site. A HEART FELT ---THANK YOU !!!! :-000)))

Vicki

Comments

• mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    HI Vicki
    Trust me...we are all in this together...everyone has something to offer here in advice, encouragement, hugs or just a hang in there. THis is the one spot where I know everyone gets it and no one will judge me.

We are so glad to have you part of this group...post often cuz we all need you

Hugs
    Linda T
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    mlmjt1 said:

HI Vicki
    Trust me...we are all in this together...everyone has something to offer here in advice, encouragement, hugs or just a hang in there. THis is the one spot where I know everyone gets it and no one will judge me.

We are so glad to have you part of this group...post often cuz we all need you

Hugs
    Linda T

Glad
    You have found comfort here.. I know I have... It sems when a question is asked some has a answer... I love that and the wonderful friendships that I've found...

HUGZ... Calleen
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    We're gald to have you!
    When I first joined the boards, I didn't know what to expect, I'd never been part on any kind of discussion board or chat room. But I soon got over my fears, as I was welcomed, I remember the first time I was actually able to answer a question that soneone had posted. It was a great feeling. To know that I could help some one else.

You are our past, and we are your future. And we're all in this together.

I'm steeling that, because I read it here and when I did I felt hope, support and compassion,

God Bless

Aurora
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Hi Vicki,
    I am glad to hear

Hi Vicki,

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I don't recall any rambling from your post, just fear and uncertainty. Of course I have very few short term memory cells left. LOL
    I am afraid that you are now stuck with us. I still am in awe of the members of this sight. Whatever you need, you'll get here and more. I have learned more about b/c being here that I ever learned from the drs.

Love and gentle hugs,
    Donna
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Hi Vicki,
    I am glad to hear

Hi Vicki,

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I don't recall any rambling from your post, just fear and uncertainty. Of course I have very few short term memory cells left. LOL
    I am afraid that you are now stuck with us. I still am in awe of the members of this sight. Whatever you need, you'll get here and more. I have learned more about b/c being here that I ever learned from the drs.

Love and gentle hugs,
    Donna
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Hi Vicki
    Just wanted to let you in on a little secret (quoted from Taleena's Grandmother)....
    "Crying is good! The more you cry, the less you pee"!
    On the other hand..."A hardy laugh may cause you to pee"!
    Best solution.....LAUGH TILL YOU CRY!!!
    Pammy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Hi Vicki
    It really does feel good when you find all these amazingly supportive and caring sisters here. we "Get It" and know exactly where you are. Please keep us posted. You will always find comfort support and humor here. We are kindred spirits and I am so glad you are here with us.
    Love, Jackie
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    And a big YOU'RE WELCOME!
    Ramble here any time, Vicki.

The funny stuff helps to balance out the important serious stuff. We're pretty good at that around here, I think.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Calleen said:

Glad
    You have found comfort here.. I know I have... It sems when a question is asked some has a answer... I love that and the wonderful friendships that I've found...

HUGZ... Calleen

So happy that the board and
    So happy that the board and the wonderful bc survivors have helped you.

Hugs, Leeza