Options
2»

Comments

• JudyAS
    JudyAS Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Good luck with your doctor
    Good luck with your doctor on Tuesday Judy. I hope he can give you some clear answers and help you to feel better.

Hugs Lex♥

Thanks Lex,
    I stopped at my

Thanks Lex,
    I stopped at my medical doctors today and he immediately sent me for a lot of blood work. He wants to make sure my blood will clot and that I am not anemic. But I had something awful happen today. I was taking a shower and the drain tube came out. I was so upset, my husband tried to help, so I called my surgeon and she said not to put it back in, to come back over tomorrow. Well by tonight it is already swelling. I just can't believe the bleeding won't stop. I know with all these doctors they have to find the reason. Will let everyone know tomorrow.
    Hugs to you Lex and everyone.
    Judy
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    JudyAS said:

Thanks Lex,
    I stopped at my

Thanks Lex,
    I stopped at my medical doctors today and he immediately sent me for a lot of blood work. He wants to make sure my blood will clot and that I am not anemic. But I had something awful happen today. I was taking a shower and the drain tube came out. I was so upset, my husband tried to help, so I called my surgeon and she said not to put it back in, to come back over tomorrow. Well by tonight it is already swelling. I just can't believe the bleeding won't stop. I know with all these doctors they have to find the reason. Will let everyone know tomorrow.
    Hugs to you Lex and everyone.
    Judy

Good luck tomorrow Judy. I
    Good luck tomorrow Judy. I hope that somehow they can help you and relieve you of this.

Hugs
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Kylez said:

Good luck tomorrow Judy. I hope that somehow they can help you and relieve you of this.

Hugs

Oh Judy
    That is awful!!! I hope they find out really soon what's going on...

HUGZ...Calleen
  • JudyAS
    Options
    Calleen said:

Oh Judy
    That is awful!!! I hope they find out really soon what's going on...

HUGZ...Calleen

Hi Calleen
    I hope so too. I

Hi Calleen
    I hope so too. I just can't imagine the bleeding just keeping up. It has been going on for a week now. It just seems like they really don't give you answers. I don't think they know either and hope that the doctor isn't upset today because that tube came out. I didn't do a thing to it, don't think it was in there very stable. Will let you know what she says.

Hugs Judy
  • JudyAS
    Options
    Kylez said:

Hugs

Thanks Kylez. Hugs to you
    Thanks Kylez. Hugs to you too
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator