Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Just below the belly button
    Just below the belly button and only for a few years, then I had to go to the one piece suits. Too much me for too little bikini.
    I am confident that all will be well and if not, I will deal with it, one step at a time.
    Stef

Stef, I am so very sorry
    Stef, I am so very sorry that all of this has happened to you.

Hugs, Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Stef, I am so very sorry
    Stef, I am so very sorry that all of this has happened to you.

Hugs, Leeza

Hang in there Stef!
    Hugs,

Hang in there Stef!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Gosh, Stef...
    Apologies for being late to this thread. So sorry for all you're dealing with at the moment. Geez, when it rains, it pours.

Seems like you've already got a plan in place to deal with the everyday issues. Glad you've got loving support from your "best friend in the world" - thank goodness for her kindness.

Most importantly - I'm keeping you close in good thoughts and heartfelt hopes that your tests will, indeed, determine that you're NED. With all fingers and toes crossed for good luck.

We here are blessed, Stef, by your presence amongst us.

Kind regards, Susan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Gosh, Stef...
    Apologies for being late to this thread. So sorry for all you're dealing with at the moment. Geez, when it rains, it pours.

Seems like you've already got a plan in place to deal with the everyday issues. Glad you've got loving support from your "best friend in the world" - thank goodness for her kindness.

Most importantly - I'm keeping you close in good thoughts and heartfelt hopes that your tests will, indeed, determine that you're NED. With all fingers and toes crossed for good luck.

We here are blessed, Stef, by your presence amongst us.

Kind regards, Susan

Glad you got the good news
    Glad you got the good news Stef! NED!
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    stef...
    sure sounds like a house of cards, you are doing all the juggling, and they just threw and big giant monkey wrench in the works.
    So, bounce, bounce bounce, and good luck to you, we will all have you in our prayers.
    =^..^=
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

stef...
    sure sounds like a house of cards, you are doing all the juggling, and they just threw and big giant monkey wrench in the works.
    So, bounce, bounce bounce, and good luck to you, we will all have you in our prayers.
    =^..^=

Congrats on NED being with
    Congrats on NED being with you!

♥ Kylez ♥