Not that I would ever forget any of you......

Options
2»

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Everyone will be written with fabric marker!
    I have my MRI and Mammo on Monday afternoon, and ( almost)as soon as I know, I will let you know! Fair enough? I won't 4get anyone's name in here...I am humbled and honored to know all of you. And that's the TRUTH!

Hugs,
    Claudia

KINDRED SISTER
    You are truley amazing. Thank you for never forgetting us. We could never forget you either! You are such a inspiration to me, and the rest of us here.

I will be praying for all good results on Monday afternoon. I know you will let us know as soon as you an because that is the kind of caring and thoughtful sister you are.

love, jackie
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have my MRI and Mammo on Monday afternoon, and ( almost)as soon as I know, I will let you know! Fair enough? I won't 4get anyone's name in here...I am humbled and honored to know all of you. And that's the TRUTH!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Awwww...........
    Ok, but I'm closing my eyes because I may get afraid riding around on your back 50 feet in the air! Can I bring a parachute? Pammy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Claudia

Thanks, Claudia, for
    Thanks, Claudia, for including all of us. Good luck on Monday.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Thanks, Claudia, for
    Thanks, Claudia, for including all of us. Good luck on Monday.

Claudia, once again you have
    Claudia, once again you have topped the chart...always thinking of others while doing something that you enjoy. We all love you for your "kindred spirit", and will be thinking of you as you undertake this event on our behalf. I send you lots of good thoughts, and spiritual help as you do this kind deed for all of your fellow friends. Hugs.

Judy
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Wow
    Claudia, you are truly amazing. From the bottom of my heart, thanks for all you do for all of us. Hugs, Marilynn
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    mgm42 said:

Wow
    Claudia, you are truly amazing. From the bottom of my heart, thanks for all you do for all of us. Hugs, Marilynn

Awesome
    Simply awesome to be remembered this way. You always make my day!!! Cindy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Kindred Spirits
    Thank you, Chen. I am honored, as I have always been, to be recognized by our 50-Foot-Woman.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Thank You
    From the bottom of my heart.
    Pat