new question of the day

Options
steff5163
steff5163 Member Posts: 56
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have just finished four ac treatments and had 1 taxol on Mon. I have been experiencing lower pelvic pressure or mild cramping yet have been to gyno I have no bladder yeast or bac. infection. had an ultra sound ovaries look ok what the heck do you think it because they are pushing me trhough menapause.or the chemo?anyone experience anything similiar
steph

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    ☻ Steph

Hi Steph! Congrats on finishing the four ac treatments! Big accomplishment! I haven't experienced what you described, so, I can't help you out there. Not sure what it might be. Hope you feel better though soon.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • ritazimm
    ritazimm Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Sorry Steff.
    I have no

Sorry Steff.

I have no idea about this one either as I had different treatments. I hope you can figure things out soon.

Rita
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi Steff
    I just finished my 4th ac treatment yesterday and will start taxol/herceptin in 2 wks. I was menopausal before I started chemo. I do know that the chemo can cause loose stools so could your lower abdominal pain be bowel related?

I never experienced pelvic or abdominal pain on the a/c.

I guess I would call your oncologist if it continues

Hugs
    Linda t
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Steff
    I just finished my 4th ac treatment yesterday and will start taxol/herceptin in 2 wks. I was menopausal before I started chemo. I do know that the chemo can cause loose stools so could your lower abdominal pain be bowel related?

I never experienced pelvic or abdominal pain on the a/c.

I guess I would call your oncologist if it continues

Hugs
    Linda t

I don't know Steff. You
    I don't know Steff. You should probably call your oncologist.

Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I don't know Steff. You
    I don't know Steff. You should probably call your oncologist.

Hugs ♥Lex♥

If it continues Steph, you
    If it continues Steph, you best call your oncologist. They don't want us in pain, if at all possible.
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    DianeBC said:

If it continues Steph, you
    If it continues Steph, you best call your oncologist. They don't want us in pain, if at all possible.

Ditto...
    to all that has been said. When I was on chemo(both A/C and Taxol), I was constantly constipated...absolutely miserable. Cramping was a norm for me. Regardless, you should contact your onc. I was so nauseated and, in a state, of dehydration most of the time while on A/C that this added to the constipation problem during that phase. Any, and all this, contributed to my abdomennal pain.

Hope you get relief soon.

Oh, by the way, congrats on completing your 4th infusion. Are you about 1/2 way done now?
    dmc
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Probably contact your
    Probably contact your oncologist and see what he says.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Probably contact your
    Probably contact your oncologist and see what he says.

Call your oncologist and let
    Call your oncologist and let him know how you are feeling. I hope he can help you.

♥ Kylez ♥