Hi everyone

Options
whichwitch
whichwitch Member Posts: 42
edited March 2014 in Caregivers #1
Hi everyone, just a note to say i am feeling better today. Sun is shinning and no work, nowhere to go, just me time. i am loving it. hope all is well with everyone. What is being planned for the weekend? any fun things happening? take care of yourselves

Comments

• slickwilly
    slickwilly Member Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    whichwitch
    I am glad your having a good day. Me time is a good thing in our busy worlds. I have been away from the discussion boards for a bit as I needed some me time. My cousin bought a small sailboat and we have spent the last two days on Lake Superior. My legs look like cooked lobster and I took a hit in the head from the boom. But I loved every minute of it. At least we didn't roll over. So this weekend is going to be blueberry picking time. Maby one night of camping and some sailing in a bigger boat. Right now I am grabbing every bit of life that I can between pain pills. Have a good weekend. Slickwilly
  • terato
    terato Member Posts: 375
    Options
    Way to go!
    I am glad to hear you are feeling well! I finished mowing my lawn this morning so that I can catch a bargain early matinee at my local multiplex. The rest of the time, I'll just kick back and relax.

Love and Courage!

Rick