Home from St. Louis... at last!

Options
2»

Comments

• dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options

Glad you got home safely!
    Glad you got home safely! Now just enjoy it. I like the "love birds" saying Jeanne. I think it fits them. :)

Welcome back home...
    as for the pups, well I hope for your sake that they are as tired as you.

It's good to have you back home and soon ready to have a real vacation to someplace outrageously romantic. It may, however, be good idea to give Moopy a few days of rest. Her rads were not from some romantic island with sandy white beaches, though I think that should be next on the agenda. Hopefully you see this post, Moopy, so you can put some ideas into your sweet husband's head :)

dmc
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    The Great Northwest
    Don't know if Idaho is on your "to do" list, but if it is we have a guest house and where we live is very beautiful and a great place to hunt, fish (deer, elk, wild turkeys...) or just camp and hike or backpack. For right now, I know , "There's no place like home." xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Glad you got home safely!
    Glad you got home safely! Now just enjoy it. I like the "love birds" saying Jeanne. I think it fits them. :)

Lovebirds, perfect for you
    Lovebirds, perfect for you guys. Glad you are home and obviously enjoying it. How could you not.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Arrested? ☻ Bad? ☺

Oh man, could I tell you a few things about Missouri and their jail system, but, I won't.

Oh yea, how would I know anyway, right?

Glad you two love birds got home. Enjoy it!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Welcome home you two! Enjoy!

Welcome home you two! Enjoy!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

The Great Northwest
    Don't know if Idaho is on your "to do" list, but if it is we have a guest house and where we live is very beautiful and a great place to hunt, fish (deer, elk, wild turkeys...) or just camp and hike or backpack. For right now, I know , "There's no place like home." xoxoxoxo Lynn

There is no place like home!
    There is no place like home! Thanks for letting us know!

Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Alexis F said:

There is no place like home!
    There is no place like home! Thanks for letting us know!

Hugs ♥Lex♥

Welcome home Joe and Moopy.
    Welcome home Joe and Moopy. Although I was also out of pocket for a couple of weeks, and just returned home yesterday, I had you guys in my thoughts every day, as well as all of the other members of this board. I know you are glad to have the tx behind you, and definitely glad to be back in familiar surroundings. Isn't "home" a nice place to be? Moopy, continue your recuperation, and take good care of yourself. Don't rush out to mow the lawn, or anything more strenuous than making yourself a nice hot cup of tea and lifting a book to sooth your spirit. As far as the "whirlwind" trip to all of the 50 states, that will come in time.....and I am envious but smiling. After all, we all look forward to doing those things that we postponed before starting this journey. Now it is time to get at making plans to be a part of the rat-race again. Hugs to you both (and the dogs of course).

Judy