Day 17 of Pammy's Rads

Options
Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Today was rather interesting. All went pretty much routine, but I was thinking of Moopy as I stared at the smoked black panel on the ceiling. How happy I was that she had her last one today! How nice and comforting it was to follow along in her journey, and then all of a sudden I found myself yelling "I am sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!".
I feel better now. Ohhh....plus I have a whole jar of pure aloe they gave me today. Such a consolation prize for being jealous over Moopy (smile).
Then they asked me if I felt alright. I told then sure. I'm just being myself today. Besides, everybody else is taken!!
Pammy

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    It's okay...
    Miss Pammy... it's okay to be jealous... just think... I'll be jealous of you here soon... you'll be close to finishing by the time I start... so it's just one of those things that passes from one of us to the next... it doesn't mean we are not elated for our fellow sister who is finishing... we just want to be finished too!!! And you missy... don't need to be anyone but yourself... I wouldn't recognize you if you were someone else... Who else can I make laugh over silly things my grandma told me... like what I want to say to that Radiologist... my grandma would have told him... "If Bul*s**t were apples you'd be an orchard".... yep that's my line for the radiologist this week!!! hehehe...

I love you girl!! Let's see what you come up with tomorrow in the saga of "As the Rads Turn"..

♥ ♥ ♥ & Tons of gentle hugs...

~T
  • Akiss4me
    Options
    taleena said:

It's okay...
    Miss Pammy... it's okay to be jealous... just think... I'll be jealous of you here soon... you'll be close to finishing by the time I start... so it's just one of those things that passes from one of us to the next... it doesn't mean we are not elated for our fellow sister who is finishing... we just want to be finished too!!! And you missy... don't need to be anyone but yourself... I wouldn't recognize you if you were someone else... Who else can I make laugh over silly things my grandma told me... like what I want to say to that Radiologist... my grandma would have told him... "If Bul*s**t were apples you'd be an orchard".... yep that's my line for the radiologist this week!!! hehehe...

I love you girl!! Let's see what you come up with tomorrow in the saga of "As the Rads Turn"..

♥ ♥ ♥ & Tons of gentle hugs...

~T

Teehee...
    Just said that one to my hubby.....he called me a "smarta$$"!!!! (ha,ha)
    Pammy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Your Last Rads Day is Coming
    Pammy, how sweet of you to think of me. Your last day will be here much faster than you can imagine now. They seem to speed up sometime after the mid-point, which is where you are.

I'm waiting to celebrate with you, so stay on that comforting path. And remember the Pammy rules of rest and pampering and retail therapy. And greasing up like a pig. (not sure who exactly issued that edict, Jeanne, I think, or maybe Kristin and Noel. Anyway, it works. Just don't wear nice tops afterwards, or you'll be buying new ones to replace them.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Thought For The Day
    Ya know, it occurred to me, picturing the "smoked black panel" you were staring at, that the very LEAST our radiologists and gynocologists should have are Where's Waldo puzzles on the ceilings to entertain/distract us. I'm just saying! Maybe Obama can put that in the health reform bill!!! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Akiss4me
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Pammy, how sweet of you to think of me. Your last day will be here much faster than you can imagine now. They seem to speed up sometime after the mid-point, which is where you are.

I'm waiting to celebrate with you, so stay on that comforting path. And remember the Pammy rules of rest and pampering and retail therapy. And greasing up like a pig. (not sure who exactly issued that edict, Jeanne, I think, or maybe Kristin and Noel. Anyway, it works. Just don't wear nice tops afterwards, or you'll be buying new ones to replace them.

OMG!!!!!
    Moopy....you are too adorable!! Love the new pic! I was thinking about you and all you had to go through and truely happy you were done! I'm happy as today should officially be my half way point, but yesterday, the tech told me they are going to do between 8-11 boosters. I was just counting on 8 of them. so I hope it stays that way. Pammy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

My pictures are always slow
    My pictures are always slow to show they have been changed. Moopy you are too adorable. You so totally look cute with or without hair. Just too darling but we knew your were.
    Stef