PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I THOUGHT I WOULD KNOW WHEN MY TREATMENTS WOULD START.BUT THE DR. NEEDS TO DO ANOTHER TEST ON THE LUMP THAT THEY REMOVED TO SEE IF IT IS THE KIND OF CANCER TO SPREAD.IF SO I WILL HAVE TO HAVE CHEMO AND RADS.IF NOT I WILL HAVE 6WKS. OF RADS. AND TAKE A PILL INSTEAD OF CHEMO .ANOTHER TEST IS I THINK IT IS CALLED A PETT SCAN.IT WILL SHOW IF THEIR IS CANCER ANYWHERE ELs IN MY BODY.SO PRAY FOR ME PLEASE THAT THESE TEST COME BACK OK.I also had to put my dog Casper down today,he was 12yrs. old.he won,t be here to go through this cancer journey with me.So pray for me losing my dog please.iv cryed all day over him.I got him when he was about 8wks. old.he had back trouble and it left him paralized a few days ago.I looked forward to having him with me these days of going through treetments.thanks for listning. i know god don,t make mistakes,but wonder why my best friend Casper had to leave me now.

Comments

• Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    So sorry that your
    So sorry that your appointment did not go as well as hoped.

I feel your loss at having to put your dog down. I feel that we are responsible for our pets & it is up to us to know when the end is here, but it is still hard. I have had countless surgeries (unrelatled to BC) & my pets have been through it all with me - in the middle of the night they are there for me.

Hugs & prayers headed your way--let us know the outcome of your tests!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Oh Pat, I am so very sorry
    Oh Pat, I am so very sorry to hear about your beloved Casper, there are no words that I have to express how sorry I am. He was obviously a dear friend. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that the results to the PET scan are negative... Please keep us posted and know that you are being thought of!

♥ & Hugs,

~T
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Oh Pat, I am so very sorry to hear about your beloved Casper, there are no words that I have to express how sorry I am. He was obviously a dear friend. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that the results to the PET scan are negative... Please keep us posted and know that you are being thought of!

♥ & Hugs,

~T

Pat
    being a dog-lover myself I know how sad this is. I am so sorry.
    I will keep you in my prayers for Neg. tests
    Hugs, jacki
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    pet scan
    The test he is sending you for is a pet scan to see if the cancer has spread. I had 2 done so far. My first showed that it spread to my bones. After chemo and herceptin, my second pet scan came back clean. I was diagnosed over a year ago, i hope i can help you, i am doing amazingly well now, I have been through just about everything/ My prayers are with you
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I know you will miss your
    I know you will miss your dog but if he was in pain it is better for him. I think of this sometimes because my 9 year old dog is having anxiety attacks. As long as we can keep her we will but I don't want her to suffer either. Sorry it had to happen right before treatment. Hang in there.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Pat, I am so very sorry that
    Pat, I am so very sorry that all of these things are happening to you. To lose your beloved Casper while waiting for pet scan results for cancer is just too cruel. I will pray for you, for the best possible test results. Your fur boy was clearly was greatly loved, and surely had a wonderful life with you. I hope that gives you some comfort.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    My deepest condolences
    My heart aches for your loss of Casper, our pets are our family and a loss is painful. Try to think of Casper romping in the fields of doggy paradise no longer in pain and rejoice in the great times and memories you have of your dear friend Casper. Keep us posted on your results.

Hugs,

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    I am so sorry Ppurdin.
    I am so sorry Ppurdin. Sorry about your tests and your dog.

Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

pet scan
    The test he is sending you for is a pet scan to see if the cancer has spread. I had 2 done so far. My first showed that it spread to my bones. After chemo and herceptin, my second pet scan came back clean. I was diagnosed over a year ago, i hope i can help you, i am doing amazingly well now, I have been through just about everything/ My prayers are with you

I am wishing you good luck
    I am wishing you good luck on your tests, and, offering my sympathy at the loss of your dog.

I am so very sorry. Sending you lots of prayers.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

♥ & Hugs,

~T

Pat, I am so sorry! I pray
    Pat, I am so sorry! I pray that your PET scan will be negative. And, very sorry about Casper.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Pat,
    We will never know why casper had to leave you at your time of need. I can imagine the saddness you must be feeling. But know that we will rally behind you and the Lord will keep you in his grip. I will be praying for you. Pammy