Options
2»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Must be holding up the rear
    Just want you to know that I will be thinking of you, and saying a little prayer that you rest well tonight to be met with NED tomorrow and are able to dance the night away!

♥ & Hugs

~T

Sending my positive thoughts
    Sending my positive thoughts out to you for a long dance with NED.
    Stef
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Green-eyed Girl...
    ...You are in my prayers and I am also sending you best wishes for gentle treatment. ♥Lynn
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

Update~~
    Ahh you all make me smile with your warm responses and chuckles....it was spa like...a lush robe to put on, and beautiful soft settings. warm wood tones and cream colored drapes on the changing rooms, soft music and lots of great magazines. Pampering products for before/after you remove your deodorant before your exam. My tech was so tender and gentle~ I only took 1/2 an ativan before hand.
    Results~~good and questionable....the spot they had been watching in the scar tissue, they are not concerned about. NED all the way.....Yeah!
    But, they spotted another area of question, probably the same sort of thing~~so my follow up Sept 8 with the breast surgeon will be an ultra sound, and most likely a wait and see in 6 mo again. I will know more after the appt on the 8th.
    Thank you for thinking of me, and sending up a prayer or two.....I made it thru today just fine. Stronger in the sense that I didn't get uptight or emotional at all. I was a big girl!!
    Yeah for me!

Your update is proof of how wonderful and unique our bodies are
    As hard as it is not to know everything definitely, our bodies really are complicated, aren't they? Thanks for updating us so quickly. Congratulations on NED! xoxoxo Lynn
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Melanie, you are in my
    Melanie, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Please post and update us.

We will all be praying for the best results for you!

Hugs

Let us know Melanie when you
    Let us know Melanie when you have some news!

Praying for you and sending you positive thoughts.

Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    Hi Melanie,
    You are in my

Hi Melanie,

You are in my thoughts and prayers!!! Hang in there.

Love and gentle hugs,
    Donna
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Update~~
    Ahh you all make me smile with your warm responses and chuckles....it was spa like...a lush robe to put on, and beautiful soft settings. warm wood tones and cream colored drapes on the changing rooms, soft music and lots of great magazines. Pampering products for before/after you remove your deodorant before your exam. My tech was so tender and gentle~ I only took 1/2 an ativan before hand.
    Results~~good and questionable....the spot they had been watching in the scar tissue, they are not concerned about. NED all the way.....Yeah!
    But, they spotted another area of question, probably the same sort of thing~~so my follow up Sept 8 with the breast surgeon will be an ultra sound, and most likely a wait and see in 6 mo again. I will know more after the appt on the 8th.
    Thank you for thinking of me, and sending up a prayer or two.....I made it thru today just fine. Stronger in the sense that I didn't get uptight or emotional at all. I was a big girl!!
    Yeah for me!

Thanks for updating us
    Thanks for updating us Melanie! Yea for you!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    djteach said:

Hi Melanie,
    You are in my

Hi Melanie,

You are in my thoughts and prayers!!! Hang in there.

Love and gentle hugs,
    Donna

Melanie♥
    Melanie, I am also praying for you and sending you lots of strong positive thoughts! NED will be dancing with you!

♥Love, Jeanne♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Sending my positive thoughts
    Sending my positive thoughts out to you for a long dance with NED.
    Stef

Thank you for updating us
    Thank you for updating us Melanie!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Update~~
    Yeah for me!

Yeah
    So glad to hear the news!! Lush robe, music, decor.....ummmm, are you sure you went to the right place? How nice would it be if that became the norm for all centers! They could even throw in a massage! Bet no one would miss getting a mammo if this were the case. Pammy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Update~~
    Yeah for me!

Sounds like a nice place
    Sounds like a nice place Melanie! Congrats on NED!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Update~~
    Yeah for me!

Hi Melanie
    Congratulations on NED! Our prayers were answered!

♠♥ Noel ♥♠
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Melanie♥
    Melanie, I am also praying for you and sending you lots of strong positive thoughts! NED will be dancing with you!

♥Love, Jeanne♥

Thanks girls!~~
    I do want to share a bit about this new breast cancer center. It is thru a local large business that the mother was a 30 year breast cancer survivor. she passed away a few years ago, and the family wanted to honor her. For all she probably went thru that was not easy, warm, inviting, comfortable and frightening--she has left a wonderful legacy for others who walk in feeling cared for, state of the art imaging, and staff that caters to the fears of the unknown-the diagnosis-the rejoicing-the aftereffects. I wish and hope for more centers like this one. I was blessed.
    Thanks for all your encouragement, prayers and good thoughts. We sure need them when it gets stressful.
    Melanie
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Update~~
    Yeah for me!

Yeah for Melanie!
    So glad to hear NED is with you and your experience really was spa-like. You handled the stress beautifully, it seems to me.

Hoping for the same good results on the ultrasound next month. Your doctors are doing a great job monitoring you. Enjoy the rest of your day, and sleep well, Green-Eyed Girl.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

Thanks girls!~~
    I do want to share a bit about this new breast cancer center. It is thru a local large business that the mother was a 30 year breast cancer survivor. she passed away a few years ago, and the family wanted to honor her. For all she probably went thru that was not easy, warm, inviting, comfortable and frightening--she has left a wonderful legacy for others who walk in feeling cared for, state of the art imaging, and staff that caters to the fears of the unknown-the diagnosis-the rejoicing-the aftereffects. I wish and hope for more centers like this one. I was blessed.
    Thanks for all your encouragement, prayers and good thoughts. We sure need them when it gets stressful.
    Melanie

How touching!
    How nice for her family to honor her is such a way. I am glad to hear you did well and the results were pretty much good! Nice to have it over I bet!

Hugs,

RE
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Update~~
    Yeah for me!

Good news!
    Thanks for sharing! Yeah - NED for you! Am glad you're being watched very closely - a really good thing! And will be sincerely hoping for the same results next month.

Kind regards, Susan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Thanks girls!~~
    Melanie

The center sounds so nice
    The center sounds so nice Melanie. I, like you, wish more could be like that. Mine is pretty new, only a year old, so, it is very nice also. Not quite as plush as yours, but, nice. Thanks for telling us about yours.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Thanks girls!~~
    Melanie

Melanie
    I am so happy that everything went so well. This is the kind of breast cancer center everyone should have. And I am even happier that you have Ned with you!! congratulations.
    hugs, jackie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    rjjj said:

Melanie
    I am so happy that everything went so well. This is the kind of breast cancer center everyone should have. And I am even happier that you have Ned with you!! congratulations.
    hugs, jackie

I want to go to your place
    I want to go to your place Melanie! Very nice!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Melanie
    hugs, jackie

Melanie, I agree with
    Melanie, I agree with Jackie. Everyone should have that kind of breast cancer center. You are very lucky and what a wonderful tribute. Congrats again on NED!

Hugs, Diane ♥