Good Luck

Options
butterfly343
butterfly343 Member Posts: 39
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Good Luck to everyone who has doc appoints, chemo, rads, or any other issues today!
All will go well!
Julie

Comments

• Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Thanks for the good
    Thanks for the good wishes!

Today I have radiation- day #5. I am a teacher, so school starts soon. My school has been really great & a colleague is teaching my last class of the day so that I can get to radiation treatments. One thing I have learned--don't be afraid to ask for help!

Good luck to everyone who has chemo, rads, appmts., etc. this week!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Thanks, and My Best to All as Well
    Thank you, Julie. I also hope everyone has a good day: excellent test results, cheerful doctors with good news, and fast, mild rads.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Julie... Thank you.. I will
    Julie... Thank you.. I will be leaving in 45 minutes today for my biopsy... can't say I'm looking forward to this one.... Wishing everyone else who is having proceedures, appointments, treatments.... ALL THE BEST....

HUGS

~T
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Yes good luck to all this
    Yes good luck to all this week!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Thanks Julie...
    Day 15 (I think?) of Rads. Hope all goes well for everyone else too.
    Pammy
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Claudia
    Speaking of tests, have yours been scheduled for you mamao and mri?? When are you havning them done?? Please keep us posted so we can know when to have all our positvie thoughs and energy sent your way!

Hugs

~T
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    taleena said:

Claudia
    Speaking of tests, have yours been scheduled for you mamao and mri?? When are you havning them done?? Please keep us posted so we can know when to have all our positvie thoughs and energy sent your way!

Hugs

~T

This week
    This week:
    Wednesday-echocardiogram
    Friday-Herceptin alone treatment

Good luck to everyone else.
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thank you Julie
    I have my first appt with the Oncologist this Friday my stomache it turning as I think about it. I really have no idea what she's gonna say chemo or no chemo, that is the question.

Aurora
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Yes, good luck to all - for the entire week...
    No matter what's going on. To you, too, Julie.

I had my annual mammo yesterday - clean & clear! Sixth one since diagnosis. Hoping things will go as smoothly for everyone else...