Starting chemo tomorrow!

Options
2»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Dear Carlie.....
    I haven't started chemo yet and can understand how scared you must be but as the other's who have been through it say, it's doable so hope your's is easy on you.

I will be posting tomorrow when I find out my schedule. I find out the results of my pet scan tomorrow too so I am pretty nervous about that.

We are all here to support each other and I do hope that is goes good for you.

Keep us updated!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Good luck to you tomorrow
    Good luck to you tomorrow Vicki! Let us know when you can.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow Carlie.
    Good luck tomorrow Carlie. Remember we will all be there with you in spirit. When you feel a presence above your shoulders it will be all of us rooting you on. You are not alone, you have all of us. Hugs, Lili
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Good luck tomorrow Carlie.
    Good luck tomorrow Carlie. Remember we will all be there with you in spirit. When you feel a presence above your shoulders it will be all of us rooting you on. You are not alone, you have all of us. Hugs, Lili

Good luck Carlie! Let us
    Good luck Carlie! Let us know how you are doing when you feel like it.

Leeza
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Hope your chemo went ok for
    Hope your chemo went ok for you too Carlie. Seems several of you are starting chemo today.

♥ Hugs, Kristin ♥
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Carlie
    You are now finished with the first one, which is also the hardest. Let us know how you are doing. All good thoughts being sent your way!
    Cat
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Carlie
    You are now finished with the first one, which is also the hardest. Let us know how you are doing. All good thoughts being sent your way!
    Cat

Carlie... my thoughts are
    Carlie... my thoughts are with you... please let us know how your doing when you can..

♥ & hugs

~T
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

hey Carlie
    I've had to do

hey Carlie
    I've had to do most of the chemo thing alone too. I just had #4. I had a friend with me for the 1st one, but I will tell you that for me, being able to turn off the lights and crawl into bed for 24 hours if I want to, without having to explain how I'm feeling to anyone...is a
    relief. It's nice to be able to vegetate for a few days if you're feeling icky. Just be sure to stock up on fluids and comfort foods first. Good luck
    Dee

Congrats Dee on #4. You
    Congrats Dee on #4. You halfway done?

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    We'll be here for you...
    Every step of the way. Sincerely hoping it went just fine for you yesterday. One done and over with. Not so scary next time, too.

Take care, and visit us often.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options

We'll be here for you...
    Every step of the way. Sincerely hoping it went just fine for you yesterday. One done and over with. Not so scary next time, too.

Take care, and visit us often.

Im sorry i wasnt here to
    Im sorry i wasnt here to post you good luck, but i see from another post you are doing good. Im glad to hear it. I also dont have a significant other to help me through my treatments, so girl, we will just do it together!!!

laura
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    lolad said:

Im sorry i wasnt here to
    Im sorry i wasnt here to post you good luck, but i see from another post you are doing good. Im glad to hear it. I also dont have a significant other to help me through my treatments, so girl, we will just do it together!!!

laura

I hope you are doing ok
    I hope you are doing ok Laura. Post and update us when you can.

Hugs ♥Lex♥