Greatest Losers, It's Sunday, how are we doing?

Options
Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Check in time once again. Just as an inspiration I posted a new avitar. For those of us that want to be on a veggie diet....awwww, look how cute we will end up!! And look how big and bright our eyes will be (blink, blink)!! Plus, we will be so healthy and fit that we will have noooooo problem running around in circles. We just may not actually get anywhere! One more bonus.....we will have dropped soooo many dress sizes that we will fit right into the palm of a human's hands! Yikes! We turned ourselves into hamsters????!!!
Remember, just post the gain or loss number for the week only. I am keeping the running tallys, so no one needs to worry about what they started with.
Oopps, almost forgot. We are officially half way through. This is the third week and we have three more to go. Good luck everyone!! :O) Pammy

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    I lost a crummy 1/2 lb. but
    I lost a crummy 1/2 lb. but I am happy. It's still a loss and those are hard to come by for me. The pic is so cute.
    Stef
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    3# lighter! YES YES YES!
    3# lighter! YES YES YES! Myabe the scale isn't broken after all...
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I'm totally bummed. I gained
    I'm totally bummed. I gained 2.4 since the beginning. Pammy can you just start with this as my total because I don't remember what I was the last time I posted. So after this I'll keep better records. Something has to be wrong with my scale or I'm retaining water. Maybe I need to eat some french fries. You know, for the salt.
  • Akiss4me
    Options
    fauxma said:

I lost a crummy 1/2 lb. but
    I lost a crummy 1/2 lb. but I am happy. It's still a loss and those are hard to come by for me. The pic is so cute.
    Stef

Great, Stef
    I found your crummy 1/2 lb you lost!! (LOL) It floated right over to my body!! That puts 1/2 Lb right back on. Grrrrr..... :O) Pammy
  • 4slurpee
    4slurpee Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Gained!
    I knew this would happen after the big loss last week. I gained 3 lbs - ouch! Good luck this week!!!!
  • Akiss4me
    Options
    MIA people...we need you!!
    Wanted to post the results for half way through, but we are missing quite a few responses this week!! Tasha is excused for obvious reasons, however......let's hear it form:
    Greeneyed Girl (Melanie)
    rjjj (Jackie)
    Phoenixrising (Jan)
    Lolad (Laura)
    Taleena
    Strip down! Get on those scales and fess up!! Will post results later this evening!!!
    Pammy
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

MIA people...we need you!!
    Wanted to post the results for half way through, but we are missing quite a few responses this week!! Tasha is excused for obvious reasons, however......let's hear it form:
    Greeneyed Girl (Melanie)
    rjjj (Jackie)
    Phoenixrising (Jan)
    Lolad (Laura)
    Taleena
    Strip down! Get on those scales and fess up!! Will post results later this evening!!!
    Pammy

Im back
    I was down a couple of days, but back up and running. I lost 2.

laura
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    OH OH, I've gone to visit my
    OH OH, I've gone to visit my mom's for 2 weeks and OMG she doesn't have a scale so I'll have to either opt out or weigh in when I get home (Aug 24th) but it FEELS like I've lost a couple....does that count????? LOL

jan
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

OH OH, I've gone to visit my mom's for 2 weeks and OMG she doesn't have a scale so I'll have to either opt out or weigh in when I get home (Aug 24th) but it FEELS like I've lost a couple....does that count????? LOL

jan

No changes for me~
    But the treadmill is calling....wheel of fortune is on....gotta trot!
    No gain, no loss......holding
  • Akiss4me
    Options

jan

LOL!!!
    Your mother is a wise women! That's ok if no scale. You'll just be a zero this week. Then when you get home you can give us the scoop! Remind me next week too that your not home. Sticky notes do not work well on a laptop. Everytime someone picks it up, they fall off. Uggg.... Pammy