2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    j916 said:

Thank you
    Thank you for all of your support....i am still really struggling :(

i talked with my onc....he was so casual about the whole thing, and basically said....wellllll, if YOU feel uncomfortable about it, i guess we can make the change...i don't think there is big problem in taking it since you're having a hysterectomy some time this year, and will be switing to an AI instead of tamox. hello? do i get a say in this? AND THEN...i went and asked my pharmacist....and she was so very kind, and as she was looking at my file on the computer....she got very still, called over the head pharmacist, and then they came over and told me that they had made notes on my file that when the tamox. had been called in, because i was already on the wellbutrin, it sent up a flag, so they called my dr., and he said...go ahead and fill it anyway. again...HELLO?????? remember me? the person that's going to swallow it???? AND NOW....the dr that prescribed the wellbutrin wasn't all that convinced that it was a big deal....so he want's to "research" it further, and can't/won't see me until thursday to discusss it. In the meantime, i am not only pissed, but going through withdrawls of an anti depressant....

i hate this

I hope the withdrawal is
    I hope the withdrawal is getting easier. You are doing the right thing. Staying on those 2 antidepressants and tamox is too dangerous. Good luck to you!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I hope the withdrawal is
    I hope the withdrawal is getting easier. You are doing the right thing. Staying on those 2 antidepressants and tamox is too dangerous. Good luck to you!

Hugs, Diane ♥

Good luck to you with your
    Good luck to you with your appointment!