Congrats on NED! Great news Jackie!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Congrats on NED! Great news
    Congrats on NED! Great news Jackie!

Thank you all so much.
    You all have helped me get through all of this and I thank you. love always, jackie
  • traceyt
    traceyt Member Posts: 77
    Options
    A great Friday
    Jackie
    How exciting I am sure your face is hurting from smiling so much :) What a great Friday with both you and Tjhay dancing with NED...my heart is filled with happiness for both of you
    ((hugs))
    Tracey
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    traceyt said:

A great Friday
    Jackie
    How exciting I am sure your face is hurting from smiling so much :) What a great Friday with both you and Tjhay dancing with NED...my heart is filled with happiness for both of you
    ((hugs))
    Tracey

NED
    Jackie
    I am so happy for you. What wonderful news. Love Surf
  • confused123
    confused123 Member Posts: 251
    Options

NED
    Jackie
    I am so happy for you. What wonderful news. Love Surf

Glad to hear it.
    Glad to hear it. Congrats!

Kim
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    wow! and another one!
    This has been the biggest NED day I've seen. I know there is enough of him to go around, so c'mon ladies, lets all dance with NED!
    =^..^=
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

enough of Ned to go around
    I hope Ned comes to stay forever with everyone of my sweet sisters in Pink,,, and me.
    love ya,
    jackie

Congrats Jackie on such good
    Congrats Jackie on such good news! NED is with you now!
  • jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Long day and winding down by
    Long day and winding down by going on line AND THEN READ THIS GREAT NEWS....I WISH THERE WAS A CAPITALIZE CAPITALS BUTTON ON THE KEYBOARD...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!

HOPE YOU AND NED HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP

JOJO
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Awesome News
    So happy for you Jackie, Hope you have the best celebration ever!!!!!!

Aurora
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Long day and winding down by
    Long day and winding down by going on line AND THEN READ THIS GREAT NEWS....I WISH THERE WAS A CAPITALIZE CAPITALS BUTTON ON THE KEYBOARD...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!

HOPE YOU AND NED HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP

JOJO

Your capital button did the
    Your capital button did the job JoJo! :)
  • rjjj
    Options

Awesome News
    So happy for you Jackie, Hope you have the best celebration ever!!!!!!

Aurora

I AM THANKFUL
    my sisters it has been a long battle. i am finally getting hair back and i have given it my best... it wasn't easy, but i have met so many true spirits that i love you are all included. close watch is what they are keeping on me, I hope so.... I am afraid to die and i think when it is my time God will take my hand,
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    rjjj said:

I AM THANKFUL
    my sisters it has been a long battle. i am finally getting hair back and i have given it my best... it wasn't easy, but i have met so many true spirits that i love you are all included. close watch is what they are keeping on me, I hope so.... I am afraid to die and i think when it is my time God will take my hand,

Jackie
    don't even think about dying yet!
  • rjjj
    Options

Jackie
    don't even think about dying yet!

Thank you honey
    What a miracle.. me and you on the same day dancing with Ned guess what... i am thrilled!! we will be breast friends forever!! i love you and thank you for this day!! jackie
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    rjjj said:

Thank you honey
    What a miracle.. me and you on the same day dancing with Ned guess what... i am thrilled!! we will be breast friends forever!! i love you and thank you for this day!! jackie

Yeah,
    pretty awesome isn't it!Just thankful for having good results again for my second year. I'm glad that you're dancing with NED too!Just be thankful and try not to worry about what tomorrow will hold(and I need to take some of my own medicine)!God is in control.
    I'm glad we are bc buddies!
    Love,
    Patty
  • rjjj
    Options

Yeah,
    pretty awesome isn't it!Just thankful for having good results again for my second year. I'm glad that you're dancing with NED too!Just be thankful and try not to worry about what tomorrow will hold(and I need to take some of my own medicine)!God is in control.
    I'm glad we are bc buddies!
    Love,
    Patty

Patty
    we are best breast buddies... and i am still scared!!! I have not even made it a year . I am in remission, but still on Herceptin, they told me i couldn't take it for more than a year........... damn!! i think this is what is keepingg me alive. i don't want to die i really love life and i love all of you.
    jackie
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    rjjj said:

Patty
    we are best breast buddies... and i am still scared!!! I have not even made it a year . I am in remission, but still on Herceptin, they told me i couldn't take it for more than a year........... damn!! i think this is what is keepingg me alive. i don't want to die i really love life and i love all of you.
    jackie

Jackie
    I don't know what to say.I think if I were in your place I would feel the same way.
    I enjoy life too.
  • rjjj
    Options

Jackie
    I don't know what to say.I think if I were in your place I would feel the same way.
    I enjoy life too.

outdoor girl
    i was so happy to hear you on our conference call. I truley think you are an amazing spirt and a gift to us all . I hope you know how much i value you and my sisters here.. yipeeeee we did it... kicked the **** beasts ****!! i love you jackie
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    rjjj said:

outdoor girl
    i was so happy to hear you on our conference call. I truley think you are an amazing spirt and a gift to us all . I hope you know how much i value you and my sisters here.. yipeeeee we did it... kicked the **** beasts ****!! i love you jackie

Jackie
    I'm going to grab a snack and my tamoxifen and go to bed-it's 1:21am here... But I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you and you can always pm me anytime. I may not have the answers,but I've always got a shoulder to cry on and I can always pray for you.
    I value you too and everyone else on here-don't know what I'd do without all of you!!
    Yes,we did kick the beast's butt for now,didn't we! And we can kick his butt again!
    Much love,
    Patty
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Jackie
    I'm going to grab a snack and my tamoxifen and go to bed-it's 1:21am here... But I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you and you can always pm me anytime. I may not have the answers,but I've always got a shoulder to cry on and I can always pray for you.
    I value you too and everyone else on here-don't know what I'd do without all of you!!
    Yes,we did kick the beast's butt for now,didn't we! And we can kick his butt again!
    Much love,
    Patty

Wonderful
    Wonderful news Jackie.
    I am very happy for you.

Hugs, Margo