Options
    jnl said:

Missed it :(
    Missed it :(

Was anything discussed about the site?

Hugs,

Leeza

Singing
    Sorry I did not sing Happy Birthday but I was at work and am not in my own office and I can't carry a tune.

It was a fun call as always.

Greta did say she was going to try and set something up in a couple of weeks so others can join as well.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Singing
    Sorry I did not sing Happy Birthday but I was at work and am not in my own office and I can't carry a tune.

Greta did say she was going to try and set something up in a couple of weeks so others can join as well.

Hugs,
    Margo

My dog Tootsie
    Never barks or wants attention like that in the morning, I guess she wanted to sing to pammy too...and say Hi to all her mama's friends LOL!
    jackie
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Singing

Hugs,
    Margo

Had to go to doctor :(
    I am so glad that I made the call last week and got to hear some of you and (kind of) hogged the convo. Sorry I missed the one this morning. You all missed hearing my Janis Joplin raspy voice, as I still have it. Skinny dipping at night will get you! lol Finally went to my doctor to get something to try and clear me up. Not for sure it will soon enough for me, but, it should for what it cost. Thank goodness we have prescription insurance. Geesh!

Sounds like it was a good call! Glad so many of you could make it. Hope to make the next one when Greta sets it up.

I should have my "normal" voice back by then. ( praying )

And, thanks Greta again, for making these possible. I think you can see how much we love them!

Love, Jeanne
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

My dog Tootsie
    Never barks or wants attention like that in the morning, I guess she wanted to sing to pammy too...and say Hi to all her mama's friends LOL!
    jackie

:-)
    I thought Tootsie was wonderful sending her little shout out for the P.O.D.S. I was afraid my voice was gonna sound deep cause I have a tad of a cold, I have been mistaken for a man when I have a cold (on the phone only LOL!!!)

Hugs,

RE