2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

I may be late too
    Tasha,

I may be late too if you've already gone to your friend's house ... but if you get this message I just want to tell you that all of us will be thinking of you and your safety today. You are taking huge steps toward your independence and freedom so stay strong. You can do it ...

love,
    teena

Tasha, men are great as a
    Tasha, men are great as a whole! There are just a few bad ones out there and you seemed to find one. You just stay strong, move out and start a new life for yourself. It is time that you actually got to enjoy life!

Hugs, Leeza
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    rjjj said:

Tasha
    I am sorry but I am the biggest worry-wart you will probably ever meet, BUT ...I am very worried, and if we don't hear from you in the next few days..please every day.. can you let us know who to get ahold of, seriously, HE could wack out and do something to hurt you. If he is bothering you, please promise me you will seek help from the domestic violence group or a shelter. I know I could be way out of line, and i hope I am...but that don't stop my worry. please make sure you are safe hun.
    hugs, jackie

I Agree
    I agree with rjjj. Get the shelter people involved and the police. Protect yourself. You don't know what he may do when it truly sinks in that you are gone. Stay in touch. It might take me awhile to get to Canada but I will come with a posse to kick his arse. BTW, do they let Aztec's in Canada? :)
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I Agree
    I agree with rjjj. Get the shelter people involved and the police. Protect yourself. You don't know what he may do when it truly sinks in that you are gone. Stay in touch. It might take me awhile to get to Canada but I will come with a posse to kick his arse. BTW, do they let Aztec's in Canada? :)

I will
    I will be there with you in the posse. We can cross the border here in Maine and get to Tasha/Julia real fast.
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    jnl said:

Tasha, men are great as a
    Tasha, men are great as a whole! There are just a few bad ones out there and you seemed to find one. You just stay strong, move out and start a new life for yourself. It is time that you actually got to enjoy life!

Hugs, Leeza

I'm thinking of you...
    and hoping you're OK. You are a strong, courageous woman, and this too shall pass. You will get life you deserve (and hopefully he will get what he deserves as well!!)

With love and hugs,
    Debi
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

I will
    I will be there with you in the posse. We can cross the border here in Maine and get to Tasha/Julia real fast.

Keep me
    posted about that posse,ladies...
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

I'm thinking of you...
    and hoping you're OK. You are a strong, courageous woman, and this too shall pass. You will get life you deserve (and hopefully he will get what he deserves as well!!)

With love and hugs,
    Debi

Thinking of you too Tasha
    Thinking of you too Tasha and hoping that you are safe and enjoying your new found freedom!

Hugs
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    tash
    take care of your self tasha we will be here love and hugs
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

tash
    take care of your self tasha we will be here love and hugs

OK.......
    I phoned the shelter people and left messages everywhere, This morning I am going to plant myself on their doorstep until I get the key. Home phone and maybe internet will be cut off today, so If you don't hear from me for a while... "I'LL BE BACK!"
    Hugs to you all and thank you everyone for your continued support and love.
    You are all just awesome! Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

OK.......
    I phoned the shelter people and left messages everywhere, This morning I am going to plant myself on their doorstep until I get the key. Home phone and maybe internet will be cut off today, so If you don't hear from me for a while... "I'LL BE BACK!"

We will be thinking of you everyday
    We worry about you when we don't hear from you, Julia. Keep in touch the best you can. And I have my fingers crossed (plus prayers) that everything settles and that your new found freedom brings happiness and adventure. xoxoxo Lynn
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

We will be thinking of you everyday
    We worry about you when we don't hear from you, Julia. Keep in touch the best you can. And I have my fingers crossed (plus prayers) that everything settles and that your new found freedom brings happiness and adventure. xoxoxo Lynn

What happened with at least
    What happened with at least going to your friends house. I hope you do just go to a shelter and please explain that you are in fear. You need to contact the police to girl. When do you get to move into your new place and i hope he doesnt know where it is does he? Best of luck and im sending you love hugs and supports. Im praying for you, please keep us posted as soon as you can.

laura
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

OK.......

Stay in Public Places
    Tash,

Just stay somewhere where there are plenty of people to help you should he show up ununounced. The shelter, the cops, your friends. Just be safe and stay with someone.

Stay safe.

P
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Stay in Public Places
    Tash,

Just stay somewhere where there are plenty of people to help you should he show up ununounced. The shelter, the cops, your friends. Just be safe and stay with someone.

Stay safe.

P

Glad to see you post today!
    Hey Tasha. I saw where you posted today, so, it is good to know that you are alright. Hope you get moved into your new place soon. Really proud of you!

Hugs, Kristin
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Hey Tasha. I saw where you posted today, so, it is good to know that you are alright. Hope you get moved into your new place soon. Really proud of you!

Hugs, Kristin

Too late!
    I'm probably too late..but hope you are safe and sound. You are in my thoughts at this time so much and I wish you lots of strength. Take care.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Hugs, Kristin

Probably Too Late Too
    Please please get out of there and stay safe. Get the restraining order! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope we hear from you soon!
    Pat
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Probably Too Late Too
    Please please get out of there and stay safe. Get the restraining order! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope we hear from you soon!
    Pat

one more thing
    Tasha ... one more thing ... be sure to tell the people at work about your situation in case they see "him" lurking around. Be sure to get that restraining order ... and be sure he stays far away from you.

We're all worried and concerned for your safety.

hugs.
    teena
  • Kayla1
    Kayla1 Member Posts: 101
    Options
    tgf said:

one more thing
    Tasha ... one more thing ... be sure to tell the people at work about your situation in case they see "him" lurking around. Be sure to get that restraining order ... and be sure he stays far away from you.

We're all worried and concerned for your safety.

hugs.
    teena

Tasha,
    Please know that

Tasha,
    Please know that although I am late you have been in my thoughts and prayers!
    Be well and take care of you!!!!
    K
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

OK.......

You go girl!!
    I know you will be back and we will worry and miss you in the mean time. Be safe. Hugs back to you. Go to the library or a friends computer if things take longer then you expected and drop us a quick line so we know your OK. Hugs back to you. :(-) Pammy