Options
2»

Comments

• Sherry_Ranuio
    Sherry_Ranuio Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Blessings
    I found this poem and thought of you.

We all need blessings to help us climb to the top of our hill. Blessings of love and laughter,
    Until all of life stands still. Silent is the hush at the end of the day,
    Than tomorrow we are blessed again in every way.

Blessed are the poor, the lame, people who cannot see. Jesus holds their hand, gives them hope to be.
    Say a little prayer for the sick and those who may not see it through another day,
    Look to the blue skies, at water Lilly or the stars at night.
    Jesus blessed all things, only He can make it right.

Blessings for the staircase, ever so near.
    Angels guild our footsteps, to bring us there.
    Jesus loves us all, whatever we maybe. He blesses out souls, to spend in eternity.

Blessings on the good in heart,
    Blessings for whatever they need,
    When I face Jesus, I know He will comfort me.

Written by: Linda Ann Henry

You are truly blessed to have so much love in your life! I am also blessed to have the love of my family and friends. We are all blessed to have each other!

With loving thoughts for you and yours,
    Sherry
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Blessings

We all need blessings to help us climb to the top of our hill. Blessings of love and laughter,

Blessed are the poor, the lame, people who cannot see. Jesus holds their hand, gives them hope to be.
    Say a little prayer for the sick and those who may not see it through another day,

Jesus loves us all, whatever we maybe. He blesses out souls, to spend in eternity.

You are truly blessed to have so much love in your life! I am also blessed to have the love of my family and friends. We are all blessed to have each other!

Sherry

Love it!
    This is beautiful Sherry! Thank you!

And sorry I haven't welcomed you yet, so, WELCOME!

Hugs,

Kristin
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Blessings

Sherry

Thank you Sherry
    Oh how i love this poem, I will keep it always because it is so beautiful. and thank you for your sweet reply. I know why you are so blessed. You are such a beautiful and sensitive spirit. It comes across for all to feal. I am so glad you are here with us my sister in pink.
    God Bless always, jackie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Blessings

Sherry

WOW
    That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing that Sherry!

Hugs,

Diane
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    A great family Jackie, there
    A great family Jackie, there and here!

Hugs

Kylez
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

So true, Jackie
    and so beautifully put!

Love what you wrote Jackie.
    Love what you wrote Jackie. You have a great family!

Diane
  • rjjj
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Jackie,
    My son, who just turned 14, sat in the computer room with me two nights ago. "Mom," he said, "I am so glad that you are better, now." I said, "It's been a rough year for you, huh?." He went on to describe that for the past year he had been walking on eggshells so I wouldn't fall apart crying. He said how glad he was that I was now happy again. He said that I seemed more relaxed than he could remember!

I had no idea he was feeling all this stuff and I am tearing up just thinking about this love and kindness from my rough, tough, risk taking, school hating, football player son.

Lynn
    Sometimes the hardest part is knowing that our children have to go through all of this also. It sounds like your rough, tough son loves his mom very much. They are so sensitive to our moods, I bet your whole family is so happy because your happy, and can relax because you are relaxed.
    Love, Jackie
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    rjjj said:

My Jamie
    She is so very beautiful, inside and out. This is how she deals with it and the only way she knows how to fight it and make a difference, for me for us, I have shared the board with her..when she was with me in Billings for Rads. She prays and runs for you all, after all you are her mom's friends who she (her mom) couldn't do without. This is why i share this with you.

What an Amazing Daughter
    She sounds like a beautiful child with such a loving and giving heart. Thank her for praying and running for me (us).

P
  • rjjj
    Options
    Kylez said:

A great family Jackie, there
    A great family Jackie, there and here!

Hugs

Kylez

Sherry's poem
    said it all. Thanks my sisters in pink. I love you all.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    rjjj said:

Lynn
    Sometimes the hardest part is knowing that our children have to go through all of this also. It sounds like your rough, tough son loves his mom very much. They are so sensitive to our moods, I bet your whole family is so happy because your happy, and can relax because you are relaxed.
    Love, Jackie

Our kids
    You're right, Jackie. My family saved my life when I hurt emotionally the most. I couldn't imagine leaving them, no matter how awful life seemed at the time. My husband and children showered me with so much love in so many ways. Having cancer is very humbling. Now we're all getting used to the idea that I'm OK, which is another piece of the journey. xoxoxo Lynn