Claudia, I am thinking of you----how are you doing?

Options
Eil4186
Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Claudia, I have been thinking of you and hoping you are holding up ok these past couple of days. I know how terrifying the waiting can be, but you are a strong person and I know you can make it through no matter what happens. In my heart I feel that you will be ok and your symptoms will turn out to be benign.

I know that waiting in the mean time just sucks! But Claudia, stay strong and hang in there, you can do it and you will be alright and you have all of us with you in spirit.

I hope you have some ativities planned to keep your mind busy. I am waiting for tuesday too and thinking of you and Reggie. Please let us know what the doc says. Sending love and prayers to you:0) Eileen

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Thank you so, so much, sweet
    Thank you so, so much, sweet Eileen! I have been keeping busy,and spending some actual "quality time" with wonderful people. I posted about a memorial Service I went to last night; if you have a second to read it, you will see that it was a loving time well spent.

I am garnering strength from these boards, as well as something I am attributing to last nights ceremony.

I will post as soon as I know something~ thanks again for all of the positive and loving thoughts; I appreciate them, and you!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thank you so, so much, sweet
    Thank you so, so much, sweet Eileen! I have been keeping busy,and spending some actual "quality time" with wonderful people. I posted about a memorial Service I went to last night; if you have a second to read it, you will see that it was a loving time well spent.

I am garnering strength from these boards, as well as something I am attributing to last nights ceremony.

I will post as soon as I know something~ thanks again for all of the positive and loving thoughts; I appreciate them, and you!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Positive and Loving Thoughts Sent Your Way
    Your strength is awesome! No wonder you are 50' tall. xoxoxo Lynn