Options
2»

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    ritazimm said:

Congratulations!
    I'm so glad that it is all over for you and that you woke up! Although the next several weeks/months aren't going to be a lot of fun, I'm glad that it is all over and done for you. I will be praying that you have an uneventful healing process.

I was supposed to have my left DIEP flap surgery this Tuesday but the doctor rescheduled it for August 25th. I was so anxious to get it over and done but I guess a few extra weeks won't make much difference one way or another. With the change in dates, I will be able to donate blood for myself, 'just in case'.

Keep us posted. I want to know what I have 'to look forward to.'
    God bless,
    Rita

Glad your awake
    Can I have your left-over morphine? LOL! I loved the peaceful feeling of the morphine, I wouldn't go home until they gave me another shot for the road haha.

Congratulations on the new girls and I hope you are feeling back to normal soon.
    hugs, jackie
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Are you sure?
    Are you really sure your awake???? Because if your positive you are awake, then eeeekkkkk!!!!....do I really have that much hair??? I better make an appointment with the hairdresser!! First thing in the AM.....off I go to get cleaned up!! Whew.....glad you are awake and I found out my looks were not a dream!!! (glad to have you home...wink!) (:-) Pammy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Are you sure?
    Are you really sure your awake???? Because if your positive you are awake, then eeeekkkkk!!!!....do I really have that much hair??? I better make an appointment with the hairdresser!! First thing in the AM.....off I go to get cleaned up!! Whew.....glad you are awake and I found out my looks were not a dream!!! (glad to have you home...wink!) (:-) Pammy

Glad you woke up!
    Morphine

Glad you woke up!

Morphine made me very sick :(
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Glad you woke up!
    Morphine

Glad you woke up!

Morphine made me very sick :(

Did you think you wouldn't
    Did you think you wouldn't seriously?

Morphine can be good for some and make others sick.

It always made me sick too.
  • carnic8488
    carnic8488 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    You woke up!
    I am so glad it is over for you. I had my surgery 7 weeks ago and I was worried that I would wake up during the procedure but the doc assured me that wouldn't happen. I didn't sleep in the hospital either. It does feel so good to get home to your own bed. Take this time to relax and take care of yourself!
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

You woke up!
    I am so glad it is over for you. I had my surgery 7 weeks ago and I was worried that I would wake up during the procedure but the doc assured me that wouldn't happen. I didn't sleep in the hospital either. It does feel so good to get home to your own bed. Take this time to relax and take care of yourself!

So glad its all over and
    So glad its all over and your home, Rest be well.