Fess up time Greatest losers!!!

Options
Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My, another week past? I was trying so hard to be good this week. I think I will wait to post later today! I think I may be able to squeeze an extra .5 out at the last minute. I know I am this close (Thumb and pointer finger pinched together)!! So I will take Greeneye Girl's advice and weigh in naked!! After my shower (maybe the steam will melt a few more ounces off)!! I'm excited because I have a loss this week! Yippee!! I will not announce how much just yet......
So come on everybody, fess up!! Let's see, will our leaders keep their places or will someone else move up? Hmmmmm.....inquiring minds would like to know!!! (:-) Pammy

Comments

• lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    i gained
    I gained a pound, but im blaming it on my saline fills into my tissue expanders!! Will you buy that one? HAHA. So, im at a loss of just four pounds since we started.

laura
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    lolad said:

i gained
    I gained a pound, but im blaming it on my saline fills into my tissue expanders!! Will you buy that one? HAHA. So, im at a loss of just four pounds since we started.

laura

Lose some, gain some...
    ...4 # is awesome, Laura. And good on you, Pammy.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    2.1 loss..... I didn't
    2.1 loss..... I didn't really even try... it's been a stressful week... when that happens I find it hard to eat... even though hubby tries to force feed me...lol

Hugs...

~T
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I gained .4 pound. I guess
    I gained .4 pound. I guess I'm basicly staying about the same. I knew it was going to take awhile. 6 weeks isn't enough for me. But that's ok cause this is fun.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I gained .4 pound. I guess I'm basicly staying about the same. I knew it was going to take awhile. 6 weeks isn't enough for me. But that's ok cause this is fun.

no comment
    going to try to start over this week.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I dunno~~
    ~~I have been trying to be good all week. Maybe the heat in AZ has melted a few off of me. My clothes feel good, not hangin' off my bones or nothing. I will promptly post tuesday a.m. as I will be home on MY scale~~trust me, you would look at my sisters scale and say "uh-uh, not steppin' on that thing, no-way" It looks like a dinosaur with scaley peeling skin! My tan makes any fat look good! Bacon looks better cooked!! Right? Mmmmmm bacon.....
    Hang in there girls, at least we are trying.
    M
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Drum roll please........I LOST 1 pound!!!!! I can not believe it took me 3 weeks to lose just 1 pound! Yes, I had a week head start before I challenged everyone because I lost nada that first week and new this would be tough. And to think just 1 year ago I was consuming about 3500 calories a day and couldn't gain weight!! Argggg, no wonder the Doc's told me enjoy it while I can.....cause now it is over!!!!! (:-) Pammy
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Drum roll please........I LOST 1 pound!!!!! I can not believe it took me 3 weeks to lose just 1 pound! Yes, I had a week head start before I challenged everyone because I lost nada that first week and new this would be tough. And to think just 1 year ago I was consuming about 3500 calories a day and couldn't gain weight!! Argggg, no wonder the Doc's told me enjoy it while I can.....cause now it is over!!!!! (:-) Pammy

That beautiful precious
    That beautiful precious pound I thought I had lost has found it's way back home, so sadly I have to say I've neither lost nor gained.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

That beautiful precious
    That beautiful precious pound I thought I had lost has found it's way back home, so sadly I have to say I've neither lost nor gained.

I have lost 3.5 lbs. since
    I have lost 3.5 lbs. since we began. I was worried mid week because I gained 1/2 lb back from last week but then I buckled down so overall I am happy with my loss. I am hoping this will continue for me long past the 6 or 8 weeks. I need to consistently lose weight for months and months but I am determined to do it. Starting this challenge was the best thing for me. For those that are trying to lose weight and quit smoking, my hat is off to you. Tough challenge but I know you will succeed. After all we are warriors and survivors so this should be, note I said should be, a piece of cake (oh, bad choice of words for people who are trying to drop a few). Hope everyone has great results and if not, next week is out there for a clean start.
    Stef
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    fauxma said:

I have lost 3.5 lbs. since
    I have lost 3.5 lbs. since we began. I was worried mid week because I gained 1/2 lb back from last week but then I buckled down so overall I am happy with my loss. I am hoping this will continue for me long past the 6 or 8 weeks. I need to consistently lose weight for months and months but I am determined to do it. Starting this challenge was the best thing for me. For those that are trying to lose weight and quit smoking, my hat is off to you. Tough challenge but I know you will succeed. After all we are warriors and survivors so this should be, note I said should be, a piece of cake (oh, bad choice of words for people who are trying to drop a few). Hope everyone has great results and if not, next week is out there for a clean start.
    Stef

Loser
    I have lost 5LB in the last week........shall we call it the 'Divorce Diet?'

Now I have to buy either a sewing machine or all new clothes! Bugger, last time this happened I was down to size 8 and had a nervous breakdown...

Anyway, I feel OK at the moment, no impending mental malaises. LOL

Do I win the free 6 month holiday to the Bahamas?

Hopefully Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • fauxma
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Loser
    I have lost 5LB in the last week........shall we call it the 'Divorce Diet?'

Now I have to buy either a sewing machine or all new clothes! Bugger, last time this happened I was down to size 8 and had a nervous breakdown...

Anyway, I feel OK at the moment, no impending mental malaises. LOL

Do I win the free 6 month holiday to the Bahamas?

Hopefully Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just go down to a size 10
    Just go down to a size 10 and you will be fine. Just kidding. You are on the right track with what you are doing and if you have a little extra, starting over, weight loss that's okay. Just don't overdo it. Eating nutriously is important to our overall well being. And have I said how proud I am of you and your courage. You are a most special turquoise lady.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Isn't ROUND a shape?????
    As I mentioned, I don't own a scale, so I am not officially in this contest~ but, for the record, all week long I have been trying to LMAO, and as of 2PM PST, it's still there...

Oh well, I'll keep trying!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • 4slurpee
    4slurpee Member Posts: 41
    Options
    I lost!
    Well, the fluids from the hospital last week are gone and I have been afraid to eat too much so I have a huge loss this week!! Probably not the best way to do it, but it happens. I am down six pounds. Yeah!! I have also been nervous for port insert is tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!
  • fauxma
    Options
    4slurpee said:

I lost!
    Well, the fluids from the hospital last week are gone and I have been afraid to eat too much so I have a huge loss this week!! Probably not the best way to do it, but it happens. I am down six pounds. Yeah!! I have also been nervous for port insert is tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!

4slurpee,
    Great loss. But

4slurpee,

Great loss. But be sure to keep the nutrition up with the chemo. Not a time to try and lose weight but sometimes it just happens. Good luck with the port insertion tomorrow.
    Stef