Soooooooo Exciting!

Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

there is nothing like
    there is nothing like finding a great deal...sounds like you hit the jackpot!!

Congratulations!

Jojo

So happy for you
    So happy for you Tasha!

Hugs, Susie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    chickad52 said:

Tasha
    What a good day you had. Someone elses trash sure was your treasures!! My daughter furnished her first apartment from garage sales. And she did real well. Good Luck to you on your new venture.!! Hugs, Diane :)

That is great Tasha! You
    That is great Tasha! You sound so excited! :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

That is great Tasha! You
    That is great Tasha! You sound so excited! :)

Julia, I am so proud of you
    Julia, I am so proud of you as we all are!

Wonderful!

Love, Noel

doing my lil kitty dancin all night just for you :)
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Julia, I am so proud of you
    Julia, I am so proud of you as we all are!

Wonderful!

Love, Noel

doing my lil kitty dancin all night just for you :)

tasha
    The pink flamingoes are joing Noel's kitty dancers ... and we are ALL so happy for you. You are going to have so much fun moving into your new place ... and arranging everything ... hanging things on walls ... putting things up on shelves etc.

One of my favorite sayings is "when it looks like the end ... it's really a new beginning" and this is truly a new beginning for our wonderful Tasha!

hugs.
    teena
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    tgf said:

tasha
    The pink flamingoes are joing Noel's kitty dancers ... and we are ALL so happy for you. You are going to have so much fun moving into your new place ... and arranging everything ... hanging things on walls ... putting things up on shelves etc.

One of my favorite sayings is "when it looks like the end ... it's really a new beginning" and this is truly a new beginning for our wonderful Tasha!

hugs.
    teena

Do you have any money left
    Do you have any money left Tasha? lol

So very happy for you!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Do you have any money left
    Do you have any money left Tasha? lol

So very happy for you!

Tash
    I'm so happy for you, what a bargain hunter! I just love good garage-sales too. I'm proud of you for making this big step with such a positive outlook. Things will roll right along now just like your music. Rock on!!
    hugs, jackie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    rjjj said:

Tash
    I'm so happy for you, what a bargain hunter! I just love good garage-sales too. I'm proud of you for making this big step with such a positive outlook. Things will roll right along now just like your music. Rock on!!
    hugs, jackie

So proud of you too
    So proud of you too Julia!

Lex
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Alexis F said:

So proud of you too
    So proud of you too Julia!

Lex

WOW
    Thank you for all the positive, supportive messages. I guess the next week or two will be the hardest, but I know you'll all be there with me. OMG! You'll all have to bring your sleeping bags, I only have one bed!

Hugs to all Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

WOW
    Thank you for all the positive, supportive messages. I guess the next week or two will be the hardest, but I know you'll all be there with me. OMG! You'll all have to bring your sleeping bags, I only have one bed!

Hugs to all Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sleeping bags? I don't
    Sleeping bags? I don't trust you, I will sleep somewhere else, thank you very much!

hehe