What is a hot flash like?

Options
2»

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Hot Flashes
    Mine just started this weekend. They do come on suddenly and you can't predict them. My head starts burning like it is almost going to explode. I just want to snatch my cap off but I don't want to scare the little kids. I don't want anyone talking to me or bugging me when I am on fire. They sometimes get burned. The only thing that helps is to put cool water on my bald head and run a portable fan on me. Meanwhile, these ladies are running around the building I happen to be in, wearing sweaters, complaining that it is too cold and seeking out the maintenance guy to raise the temp. WHAT?

My Doc prescribed a patch I wear weekly to control them. I wasn't able to sleep and that ain't good after chemo and when you are working.

What is up with with Blue? Did they get kicked off the site? I missed it but it sounds like we are better off without them running their mouths.

P
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Hot Flashes
    Mine just started this weekend. They do come on suddenly and you can't predict them. My head starts burning like it is almost going to explode. I just want to snatch my cap off but I don't want to scare the little kids. I don't want anyone talking to me or bugging me when I am on fire. They sometimes get burned. The only thing that helps is to put cool water on my bald head and run a portable fan on me. Meanwhile, these ladies are running around the building I happen to be in, wearing sweaters, complaining that it is too cold and seeking out the maintenance guy to raise the temp. WHAT?

My Doc prescribed a patch I wear weekly to control them. I wasn't able to sleep and that ain't good after chemo and when you are working.

What is up with with Blue? Did they get kicked off the site? I missed it but it sounds like we are better off without them running their mouths.

P

CSN staff will notify
    On our call today it was suggested that people on the board be notified someway when someone is deactivated. Greta was able to do this for us on this thread.

It is nice that we have someone so conscience of her work.

Thank you Greta.

Hugs,
    Margo