TJHAY - Your TATTOO on your EXPRESSION page is AWESOME!

Options
Kristin N
Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Tj, I just saw the tattoo design on your expression page. I love it! It is very, very

beautiful. I love all of the different colored ribbons inside the big pink one!

Very nice!

Kristin

Now, back to copying recipe's off of the recipe thread here.

Those recipes are very good!

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Saw it too and love it!
    Saw it too and love it! Nice job Tj

Lex
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Tjhay....
    Love the Tattoo!! Is this also the band's logo? >(:-) Pammy
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Tjhay....
    Love the Tattoo!! Is this also the band's logo? >(:-) Pammy

It is part of the logo, am
    It is part of the logo, am working on fitting in the RAD B's into it some how
    tj
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    TJ that is terrific!
    TJ That is wonderful.. I really like how you incorporated all the other ribbons into the ribbon... you are quite talanted!

Hey... I did think of you yesterday... how did your MRI go... I hated mine... but the tech made it easier for me by telling me..."okay this one will last for three mintues,." "this one for 90 seconds" ... etc.. it made it a bit more bareable... I hate ... really hate those things.... and the position they put you in... face down.. hands extended above your head..etc... is NOT comfortable.. and makes breathing difficult!! Okay enough gripping....

Tell me how yours went...

hugs.
    ~T
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I agree~ we have some very
    I agree~ we have some very talanted artists among us! And TJHAY, you are at the top of the list..very beautiful and poignant!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I agree~ we have some very
    I agree~ we have some very talanted artists among us! And TJHAY, you are at the top of the list..very beautiful and poignant!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Tjhay
    I love your tatoo design, I am working on one I will get in Oct. when I go to Denver for Relay for life. And to see my daughter.
    hugs, jackie
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    TJ
    that is a great concept for a tattoo!
    You have to post another pic when it's on you!
    Cat
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

TJ
    that is a great concept for a tattoo!
    You have to post another pic when it's on you!
    Cat

Tj, that tattoo is perfect!
    Tj, that tattoo is perfect! Great idea! Like Cat, I would like to see it too, when it is on you. Thanks for letting our band use it for now!

Hugs,

Noel
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Tj, that tattoo is perfect!
    Tj, that tattoo is perfect! Great idea! Like Cat, I would like to see it too, when it is on you. Thanks for letting our band use it for now!

Hugs,

Noel

Tj, I love the tattoo! You
    Tj, I love the tattoo! You are most certainly talented. I would never have thought of that!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Tj, I love the tattoo! You
    Tj, I love the tattoo! You are most certainly talented. I would never have thought of that!

Memo to: TJTantrum
    Re: Your AWESOME TAT DESIGN!!!

I just left a "comment" on your "expressions"... :-)

Yes, a variation - with "The RAD Bs" incorporated - WILL be our official logo. T-shirts sporting the tat will be sold at live performances = a $ money-maker for the band! Just got another idea - CAPS! OF COURSE, we'll need to sell caps, too! (Tee hee: double entendre!)

In addition to your role as lead percussionist/drummer, you are now also our official Graphic Designer. (I just hired you as such.) Your tat design/logo variation will need to be incorporated onto/into: posters, banners, pamphlets, brochures, tickets, all other promotional materials, corporate stationery, business cards, magazine and other print media ads, all other advertising materials, all marketing materials, etc., etc., etc. ... Whew! You're gonna be BUSY, girlfriend!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager (including Advertising & Marketing)
    and Human Resources Manager
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Memo to: TJTantrum
    Re: Your AWESOME TAT DESIGN!!!

I just left a "comment" on your "expressions"... :-)

Yes, a variation - with "The RAD Bs" incorporated - WILL be our official logo. T-shirts sporting the tat will be sold at live performances = a $ money-maker for the band! Just got another idea - CAPS! OF COURSE, we'll need to sell caps, too! (Tee hee: double entendre!)

In addition to your role as lead percussionist/drummer, you are now also our official Graphic Designer. (I just hired you as such.) Your tat design/logo variation will need to be incorporated onto/into: posters, banners, pamphlets, brochures, tickets, all other promotional materials, corporate stationery, business cards, magazine and other print media ads, all other advertising materials, all marketing materials, etc., etc., etc. ... Whew! You're gonna be BUSY, girlfriend!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager (including Advertising & Marketing)
    and Human Resources Manager

The Tattoo is Terrific Tj!
    The Tattoo is Terrific Tj! Wow, a lot of T's! lol

Hugs,

Diane
  • faithandprayer
    faithandprayer Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Thanks
    REALLY, cool, TJ!!! Can't wait to see it on skin!

Thanks for posting, Kristin!
    KC
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

It is part of the logo, am
    It is part of the logo, am working on fitting in the RAD B's into it some how
    tj

That tattoo is really nice
    That tattoo is really nice Tj!

I would never have thought of that, putting other ribbons with different colors inside the

pink one!

I can't wait to see it when you have it finished!

Great idea!

You are very talented!
  • Alexis F
    Options

Thanks
    REALLY, cool, TJ!!! Can't wait to see it on skin!

Thanks for posting, Kristin!
    KC

Yes, thanks Kristin for
    Yes, thanks Kristin for bringing this to our attention!

Hugs,

Lex
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Saw it too and love it!
    Saw it too and love it! Nice job Tj

Lex

Tj, be sure and post when it
    Tj, be sure and post when it is finished!

I love it!
  • ritazimm
    ritazimm Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Love it TJ
    I also love the tattoo TJ. It looks beautiful.

I have designed my beat the BC tattoo as well. It is 12 pink ribbons, 3 purple ribbons (pancreatic cancer) and 1 blue ribbon (colon cancer). They are formed in a pattern that looks a bit like a snowflake because I want it to be quite small, about 2-3 inches total. Each ribbon represents a member of my family that has been diagnosed with cancer. Thankfully, every one of the pink ribbon family members are still living and cancer free (with the exception of my grandmother who passed away at the age of 92). I am anxious to get my first and only (with the exception of my nipple) tattoo, but I have to wait until after my DIEP flap surgery and healing time so I guess it will be a while.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful design.
    Rita
  • Alexis F
    Options
    ritazimm said:

Love it TJ

I have designed my beat the BC tattoo as well. It is 12 pink ribbons, 3 purple ribbons (pancreatic cancer) and 1 blue ribbon (colon cancer). They are formed in a pattern that looks a bit like a snowflake because I want it to be quite small, about 2-3 inches total. Each ribbon represents a member of my family that has been diagnosed with cancer. Thankfully, every one of the pink ribbon family members are still living and cancer free (with the exception of my grandmother who passed away at the age of 92). I am anxious to get my first and only (with the exception of my nipple) tattoo, but I have to wait until after my DIEP flap surgery and healing time so I guess it will be a while.

Rita

Your design sounds beautiful
    Your design sounds beautiful too Rita! Is it posted on your expressions page?
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    ritazimm said:

Love it TJ

Rita

I like the way yours sounds
    I like the way yours sounds too Rita.

Noel :)
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Noel said:

I like the way yours sounds
    I like the way yours sounds too Rita.

Noel :)

Rita
    Your tat sounds beautiful, my differant ribbons are for family members who have had cancer also, unfortuately not all won there battle, but i will carry them with me always in memory of them
    tjhay
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Rita
    Your tat sounds beautiful, my differant ribbons are for family members who have had cancer also, unfortuately not all won there battle, but i will carry them with me always in memory of them
    tjhay

I really love yours tj! I
    I really love yours tj! I can't wait until you have it finished!

And, the RAD B'S wants to see it too! lol