I hope it was at least non-fat !!!!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I forgot to tell you something which I THINK will make my sisters in pink laugh~ all things considered. Not that I am breast obsessed or anything!! ( much!)

So, as it is terribly hot here in my California Valley, and I am in a Jazzercise class with 20+ women in a too small room, yesterday I liberally doused myself with Shower To Shower body powder, including putting some in my sports bra.

I am happily dancing to the routine, and when I check my form in the mirror, I see little white "poofs" of body powder coming out of the bra, and making a big white circle through my black T-shirt, right where my nipple is! So, I said to the assembled ladies:

"Oh great, as if being almost 60 isn't bad enough, now I'm lactating POWDERED MILK!!!"

We all laughed so hard, it's a wonder any of us could finish the routine! I hope it makes you laugh too!

Hugs,
Claudia

Comments

  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    powdered milk...
    too funny Claudia, and where do you get all this energy???
    btw: could the powder be the cause of your problem? just a thought.
    =^..^=
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    cats_toy said:

    powdered milk...
    too funny Claudia, and where do you get all this energy???
    btw: could the powder be the cause of your problem? just a thought.
    =^..^=

    If it were only that simple!
    If it were only that simple! but no, it isn't body powder related. I have had an "awareness" for a good 10 days now~ just that it didn't go away, and is more and more obvious. Sigh....


    Hugs,
    Claudia
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    chenheart said:

    If it were only that simple!
    If it were only that simple! but no, it isn't body powder related. I have had an "awareness" for a good 10 days now~ just that it didn't go away, and is more and more obvious. Sigh....


    Hugs,
    Claudia

    ok
    still sending good vibes your way, just thought if that could clear it up, so much the better.
    You will have a good weekend! and you will have a wonderful dinner Tuesday with Reggie and some great local wine.
    That was a good one anyway!
    Cat
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    hee hee hee
    Claudia my dear you have made me laugh with your antics, glad you had a cheerful moment. I am praying for you my friend.

    Hugs,

    RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    RE said:

    hee hee hee
    Claudia my dear you have made me laugh with your antics, glad you had a cheerful moment. I am praying for you my friend.

    Hugs,

    RE

    Letterman, Look out!
    Reggie got a belly laugh out of it too when I told him~ after he rolled his eyes in disbelief that 1) I thought of such a thing, and 2)that I said it out loud!

    Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    chenheart said:

    Letterman, Look out!
    Reggie got a belly laugh out of it too when I told him~ after he rolled his eyes in disbelief that 1) I thought of such a thing, and 2)that I said it out loud!

    Hugs,
    Claudia

    LOL!!!
    I's amazing the things i have learned since my DX. I think I am becoming way more worldly!! Nope.....no one will ever believe me!! But a good laugh never the less. >(:-) Pammy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

    Letterman, Look out!
    Reggie got a belly laugh out of it too when I told him~ after he rolled his eyes in disbelief that 1) I thought of such a thing, and 2)that I said it out loud!

    Hugs,
    Claudia

    I also got a good belly
    I also got a good belly laugh from that. So quick with the snappy retort is our 50 ft woman. And think just how much powdered milk that must be.
    Too, too cute.
    Stef
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    fauxma said:

    I also got a good belly
    I also got a good belly laugh from that. So quick with the snappy retort is our 50 ft woman. And think just how much powdered milk that must be.
    Too, too cute.
    Stef

    hmmmm
    I am woundering it this powder milk surpluss from out 50 ft women could be used to feed the children. it could work right?
    tj
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    tjhay said:

    hmmmm
    I am woundering it this powder milk surpluss from out 50 ft women could be used to feed the children. it could work right?
    tj

    Too Funny
    Claudia,
    I loved your story. Reading it at 4:45 am and I laughed but had to keep the laugh low so I would not wake Jake.

    When I'm driving to work I will really let out a belly laugh.

    Margo
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    tjhay said:

    hmmmm
    I am woundering it this powder milk surpluss from out 50 ft women could be used to feed the children. it could work right?
    tj

    Something to look forward to!
    You mean there's an info-mercial in my future? Cool! Perhaps one of our "Designing Women" from the Rad B's would be interested in moonlighting as a set designer or whatever it is I would need to tastefully ( now this should be tricky!) show how a 50' woman produces powdered milk! I wonder if Jazzercise is gonna want royalties??

    HUgs,
    Claudia
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    chenheart said:

    Something to look forward to!
    You mean there's an info-mercial in my future? Cool! Perhaps one of our "Designing Women" from the Rad B's would be interested in moonlighting as a set designer or whatever it is I would need to tastefully ( now this should be tricky!) show how a 50' woman produces powdered milk! I wonder if Jazzercise is gonna want royalties??

    HUgs,
    Claudia

    so funny Claudia
    I can just picture you in your little jazzersize suit dancing for the Rad B's with poof's of powder shooting from your breast's. We are well on our way to becoming famous! LoL! Only our 50 ft. sis would think of this one.
    Thanks for the laugh, Jackie
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Lactating Powdered Milk
    Thanks for making me, Aortus, and my sister Jackie laugh hard. Lactating powdered milk!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Only the 50' woman....
    could get away with lactating powdered milk!!!! ROFLMAO... if I were in that room... I would not be able to finish that routine... I can barely type... toooooooo funnnnnnyyy!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Too funny
    Claudia!I can just imagine the powder poofing out!!
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    rjjj said:

    so funny Claudia
    I can just picture you in your little jazzersize suit dancing for the Rad B's with poof's of powder shooting from your breast's. We are well on our way to becoming famous! LoL! Only our 50 ft. sis would think of this one.
    Thanks for the laugh, Jackie

    Oh, yeah
    let's make it part of the show! With colored spot lights. Better than dry ice! :) Lynn
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

    Too funny
    Claudia!I can just imagine the powder poofing out!!

    I was thinking...with
    I was thinking...with everything we are all going through, it's still really, really good to laugh, isn't it??? Even at ourselves! :-)

    Hugs,
    Claudia
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    chenheart said:

    I was thinking...with
    I was thinking...with everything we are all going through, it's still really, really good to laugh, isn't it??? Even at ourselves! :-)

    Hugs,
    Claudia

    Yeah
    even with all the cancer crap we can still have a life and be able to laugh-so thankful for that!I know that funny things and other people's stories can take my mind off of things.
    Claudia,just went back up the post to read your story and I am still laughing my head off!!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Claudia...you can always make me smile!!!!
    I'll share one in return....since I just turned 54....

    I was showing some of my Dutch friends my new glasses, and whining about the cost....but then it came to me.....you know you are getting old when your glasses are the most expensive piece of your wardrobe!!!!

    They laughed so hard, every after the translation from English to Dutch....

    Hugs, Kathi