GREAT NEWS!!!

Options
j916
j916 Member Posts: 141
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
That subject line was for you mimi...hope it made you smile...and it is true! I saw my onc yesterday for the first time since starting my tamox, and he said i'm doing GREAT!!! actually said, "you're looking like your old self!"...yeah!!!! and the chemo nurse saw me in the waiting room and said...why hello stranger!!! Can you imagine how incredible that sounded??? hello STRANGER???? YEAHHHHHH!!!!!
so......~*~*~*~*~*~* happy dance ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ :):):):):):):)

life is good!!!! i was faced with hell, but walked right through it....and THANK YOU to whoever posted (i'm sorry i can't remember :( ) the mantra.....Face it, Fight it, Forget it.... I LOVE THAT!!!! i have used it everywhere!!!!

So.....to all of us, whether we are just lining up to the starting line, running the race, breaking the tape at the finish line, or enjoying the feeling of running a well run race...

HERE'S TO US!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

jeanne

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Woohoo!!
    I'm doing the happy dance for you!! Great news, for a race well run!! (:-) Pammy
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Yippy... Yahoo... Yeah!!!!
    Yippy... Yahoo... Yeah!!!! So good to hear good news... yes...you ran that race leaving tracks for those of us just starting to follow..... It's wonderful to hear good news....

Hugs..
    ~T
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!
    I think in the spirit of celebration we should conga dance everyone hands on each others hips lets go.....HAPPY CONGA DANCE!!!!

Super happy to hear your good news!!!

RE
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    RE said:

YEAH!!!
    I think in the spirit of celebration we should conga dance everyone hands on each others hips lets go.....HAPPY CONGA DANCE!!!!

Super happy to hear your good news!!!

RE

wooohooooo
    I love to conga, and if we are going to conga i will gladly let Kris Kutz play the bongo so i can dance!
    tjhay
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Yes, that made me feel good!!
    VERY happy for you and hope for more posts like this from you and all our other sisters on this site. Great news, indeed. Celebrate "your old self"!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Awesome News!
    Happy for you, jeanne! Thanks for sharing! You know we LOVE good news around here!

Posts like this one provide hope to the newly diagnosed and those just beginning or in the midst of treatment. Validation that all the hard work eventually pays off.

Kind regards, Susan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    YES! YES! We rejoice at the
    YES! YES! We rejoice at the good news of all of our Warrior-Survivors in here! I could positively hear the relief and happiness in your voice~ and it has made all of us happy too!

Now you go on and have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

YES! YES! We rejoice at the
    YES! YES! We rejoice at the good news of all of our Warrior-Survivors in here! I could positively hear the relief and happiness in your voice~ and it has made all of us happy too!

Now you go on and have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Congrats to you
    Some one posted on here the phrase "you are my past and I am your future"
    I just love that being that i am in the middle of the race, I think of it often, you are definately my future, thanks for the inspiration.

So happy to hear your good news, I'm not very good a dancing, bit here it goes wiggle, wiggle, shake, shake, that my happy dance for you!

God Bless!
    \
    Aurora