Day 8 of Pammy's Rads

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Once again, today was a breeze!! It did however, prompt an interesting discovery. OK everybody, to all of you who have had "this" done, did you ever wonder why? I am talking about the giant rubberband that they put around you feet. I was lying on the table today and for some reason became accutely aware of it. So I asked when we were all done why it was there. She said that it helps you to lay still. It's sorta like tying your shoe laces together and then standing up. You'll just continue to stand there because you can't really go anywhere. So if they put a rubberband around your feet, it tricks your brain into thinking you can not go anywhere. Cool info, huh? Whats even neater....it works!! I seem to just lay there everytime!! :) Pammy

Comments

• tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    what rubber band
    i never saw any rubber band, they didnt use one with me. was i cheated somehow?
    tj
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Oh my Pammy.... you mean
    Oh my Pammy.... you mean they actually use the circus Elephant trick on radiation patience... I thought we had progressed further than that... you know.. they take a baby elephant and chain his ankle... he try's to get away and falls and does it so often that by the time he is big a little rope and a twig keep a 2 ton elephant from walking away.... now we are truly a circus act.... well... looking at you I should have already figured that...lol...

Awe... you know I still love you! Keep the updates coming, I'm taking notes!

Hugs

~T
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    tjhay said:

what rubber band
    i never saw any rubber band, they didnt use one with me. was i cheated somehow?
    tj

Don't worry TJ ... it's just
    Don't worry TJ ... it's just used on the circus act....lol... (wink.. wink)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Maybe it was a bungee cord!
    Ya know, I never had a rubber band either...so maybe you look like the type who would bolt at any second,and they want to stop you...OR, they saw the handcuffs,and, oh nevermind!
    :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    chenheart said:

Maybe it was a bungee cord!
    Ya know, I never had a rubber band either...so maybe you look like the type who would bolt at any second,and they want to stop you...OR, they saw the handcuffs,and, oh nevermind!
    :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia

Claudia, i was thinking the
    Claudia, i was thinking the same thing. They thought this time she would try to escape!!

laura
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    ROFLOL!!!!
    You all are kidding me, right? Surely SOMEONE else has had this done to them?????? I just want one other person to tell me they had this done to them and I won't assume that something funny is going on here!! OMG...Maybe I should be looking for the "smile, your on candid camera" cameras!!!!!!! Gulp! :) Pammy