Many thanks

Options
whichwitch
whichwitch Member Posts: 42
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
thank you so much everyone. I am sitting here crying and so depressed. We go to the Dr.s tomorrow because the blood count was down. So we do another blood work and chemo if platelets aren't too low on Wed of next week. What a rollercosaster ride.

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Yes it is a long bumpy ride.
    Yes it is a long bumpy ride. You are a wonderful sister. We are here for you.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I have often said that not
    I have often said that not only is Cancer a rollercoaster ride, but after we sit down, we notice that not only are there no seatbelts, there is oil on the tracks and its starting to rain! So, we have no choice but to hold on literally for dear life! We are shoulder to shoulder with the one sitting next to us, and we scream with terror as we go around the loops and dips~ just knowing we are going to fly out at any second. But ya know what? We make it to the end of the ride, bruised and battered, and sooo never wanting to get on a rollercoasteragain. But we are ALIVE! And thankful and giddy that we made it off that damned ride! So, bless your heart~ hold on to each other and you will both make it through !!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have often said that not only is Cancer a rollercoaster ride, but after we sit down, we notice that not only are there no seatbelts, there is oil on the tracks and its starting to rain! So, we have no choice but to hold on literally for dear life! We are shoulder to shoulder with the one sitting next to us, and we scream with terror as we go around the loops and dips~ just knowing we are going to fly out at any second. But ya know what? We make it to the end of the ride, bruised and battered, and sooo never wanting to get on a rollercoasteragain. But we are ALIVE! And thankful and giddy that we made it off that damned ride! So, bless your heart~ hold on to each other and you will both make it through !!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Claudia, So well said. You
    Claudia, So well said. You touched my heart.
  • whichwitch
    whichwitch Member Posts: 42
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Claudia

wow that was a good one.
    wow that was a good one. You hit the nail on the head. If i wasn't already crying that would do it for sure. Thank you so much
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Claudia

Thanks
    Claudia!So true!
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options

wow that was a good one.
    wow that was a good one. You hit the nail on the head. If i wasn't already crying that would do it for sure. Thank you so much

claudia
    You are amazing with your words of wisdom. That was so well put. Great!

laura
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Will be hoping...
    ... for the best possible results from your doctor appointment tomorrow. Best wishes to you.

We are all thankful for each other.
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Claudia

Well Said
    Well said, Woman, oh 50 Foot Woman. I like that roller coaster analogy. It is so true.

Stick with us and we will get you through it.

P
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi whichwitch
    Hang in there... the only thing I know for sure is to appreciate the days I feel more upbeat because I know literally how quickly I can fall down...

We are all here for you...hope chemo goes as planned on wed.. as for me if all looks good I have #3 of a/c tomorrow

Take care

Linda T
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best... I
    Wishing you the best... I know it is difficult at times... hang in there...we are here for you!

~T
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Sending kleenex...
    I'm sending cyber kleenex your way (buy them by the case load!!). First time I heard Claudia's rollercoaster story, I cried even harder!! Then I cried out (more like shouted) because I realized how true it was!! We will be thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. You will make it off the ride!! :) Pammy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Wishing you the best... I
    Wishing you the best... I know it is difficult at times... hang in there...we are here for you!

~T

I am wishing you the best
    I am wishing you the best too! Think positive! It really works!

Hugs, Noel