JEFF DOING MUCH BETTER-I THINK WE WILL MAKE IT

MOE58
MOE58 Member Posts: 589 Member
edited March 2014 in Esophageal Cancer #1
Just an update that he is doing much better it is 9:30 and I am still sitting at home, i had to take a break, I talked to his nurse and she said he had a great night, and doing much better this morning, we are trying to wean him off the ventilator, so hopefully we will make progress. Maybe eventually we will decrease tubes too. I am at the top of this hill and slowly am going down, Whew I never thought it would be this rough. At least now I can tell other people what to expect. I will keep the post up if possible and if not ask Kitten I communicate with her on another site. EC is not an easy road, but would I do it again "YES" would I close the lid and say "NO WAY" not at all, we are never ready to face problems, but with our love we will continue this journey together.

Will keep it going

THanks
Lori aka MOE

Comments

• This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • kitten0385
    kitten0385 Member Posts: 248
    Lori,

So glad that he is doing better!! William is right...you have come a long ways!

Cathy
  • JaneE2366
    JaneE2366 Member Posts: 289 Member
    Glad to hear it
    Lori, happy to hear your husband is doing better this morning. Continuing to keep him in our prayers. Jane
  • mumphy
    mumphy Member Posts: 440
    Way to go
    I'm so glad that Jeff is doing better, and that you are taking a break. Thanks for keeping us posted. I's not going to be all that long before I'm in your shoes.

My prayers are with you all.

Kathy
  • MOE58
    MOE58 Member Posts: 589 Member
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

heartbeat it is
    Thanks William yes i have come along ways, I am glad i am getting an "A" in your class yes i agree i was frantic, yes without this site i don't know if could have done this without you guys or not. I went back that to see jeff but he is trying to get his tube out and he is wiggly so i am trying to let him relax and rest. Thanks for all your's and Loretta's advice without it I couldn't have let Kay know the facts, but I just told her you either "pull up your big girl panties" and deal with it or close the lid and not do nothing about it.

will advice more later.

Lori
  • emg09
    emg09 Member Posts: 228
    Great news!! I'm so happy to
    Great news!! I'm so happy to hear he's doing better. My prayers are still with you both!!

Erika
  • emg09 said:

Great news!! I'm so happy to
    Great news!! I'm so happy to hear he's doing better. My prayers are still with you both!!

Erika

• poopsiegal
    poopsiegal Member Posts: 23
    unknown said:

A BREATHER
    WE LOOK FORWARD TO A SIGH OF A GOOD BREATH WHEN JUST FOR A MOMENT WE HAVE SOME PEACE I AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STAND STRONG GOD WILL BRING YOU THROUGH OUR FAMILY CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU ALL..
    WE STAND IN UNITY WE FIGHT IN UNITY WE WIN IN UNITY.
  • poopsiegal
    poopsiegal Member Posts: 23
    unknown said:

KEEP SMILING KAYZ2042
    U GO MY LADY I WAS READING YOUR REPLYS U SEEM TO HAVE A GREAT ATTITUDE AND THATS WHATS GOING TO BRING YOU THROUGH YOUR FAITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND THAT DETERMINED ATTITUDE U STAY STRONG ALWAYS SMILE YOU R GOING TO BE OK.
    WE STAND IN UNITY WE FIGHT IN UNITY WE WIN IN UNITY.