Shout Out To DMC

Options
aurora2009
aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I haven't seen a post from her in awhile. I was just wondering if anyone knew if she was okay. I know she was having a really hard time and was supposed to go see her parents, but I thought she would of been back by now or checked in at least.

DMC if you're out there, I just wanted you yo know your in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless

Aurora

Comments

• aurora2009
    Options
    Justy Bummping this up
    Dmc
    I just wanted you to know I've been thinking of you for a while, I'm sorry you're feeling so badly, Please try to hang in there.

You're always in my thoughts and prayers

Aurora
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Aurora
    A Kiss 4 Me(Pammy) posted a shout out for dmc and some of the other gals that we havn't heard from in a while-a very recent one on this page.
    DMC responded to it and is not doing very well-I know she would be glad to hear from you! Someone else was asking about you too recently-can't remember who it was though,sorry...
    Good to hear from you again too!!
  • aurora2009
    Options

Aurora
    A Kiss 4 Me(Pammy) posted a shout out for dmc and some of the other gals that we havn't heard from in a while-a very recent one on this page.
    DMC responded to it and is not doing very well-I know she would be glad to hear from you! Someone else was asking about you too recently-can't remember who it was though,sorry...
    Good to hear from you again too!!

Thanks outdoorgirl
    I think maybr I'll PM her, and add her to my friends list. I've ben worried about her for awhile. I knew she wasn't doing well before she left.

Aurora