Options
13»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Sorry I missed it....
    I really, really was planning on it, but then Hans planned the birthday party, unbeknownst to me...lol...I will mark on my calendar for the next one...

Thank you, Greta, for making special arrangements for me...sigh...sorry I couldn't get there....

Hugs, Kathi

So sorry I missed this one.
    So sorry I missed this one. The next one is August 4th?

And, like the others, thanks Greta.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

So sorry I missed this one.
    So sorry I missed this one. The next one is August 4th?

And, like the others, thanks Greta.

Yes survivor, the next one
    Yes survivor, the next one is August 4th at 9 A.M. Eastern time.

If you need more info, Greta said to email her and the CSN feedback.

Hope you can make it!

Hugs, Noel
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

It's on the 4th???? Where
    It's on the 4th???? Where did you see that? I haven't seen anything.
    Thanks
    jan

Yes Jan, it is on August 4th
    Yes Jan, it is on August 4th at 9 in the morning, eastern time! You going to be there?

Love your pic :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Yes survivor, the next one
    Yes survivor, the next one is August 4th at 9 A.M. Eastern time.

If you need more info, Greta said to email her and the CSN feedback.

Hope you can make it!

Hugs, Noel

So, do we know what was
    So, do we know what was discussed at the last one? I think I just saw one thing posted about it and that was something about the log in being more difficult, which it is, and, the techs working on it. Anything else?

Anything we should bring up for those that make the next one?
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

So, do we know what was
    So, do we know what was discussed at the last one? I think I just saw one thing posted about it and that was something about the log in being more difficult, which it is, and, the techs working on it. Anything else?

Anything we should bring up for those that make the next one?

I don't know what was
    I don't know what was discussed or else I missed the post.

Is anyone going to the one this week?

Leeza
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    greta said:

de nada...
    Your kind remarks are much appreciated. It's good to know that those of you on the call enjoyed it and that more folks plan to dial-in next time. We'll begin with a lovely Happy Birthday song for our birthday gal, outdoorgirl, featuring JJ (aka Jeanne D), lead vocalist of the RAD B's.

If you don't have the dial-in info and want to participate, please let me know. The call is open to all members of the bc board.

'til then...

"Your CSN Staff" (and for those who don't know me, I really am CSN staff). :-)
    Greta

Hi Greta,
    Can you get rid of

Hi Greta,

Can you get rid of that welcome screen? Why do we need it? It just takes so much longer to log in now because of it.

Thanks
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    jnl said:

I don't know what was
    I don't know what was discussed or else I missed the post.

Is anyone going to the one this week?

Leeza

It was more of a meet and
    It was more of a meet and greet, Leeza~ we were all just happy to hear one anothers voices! There isn't really a protocol, but questions such as the Welcome Page were mentioned, and getting the chat room running more efficiently, if there is a possibility to have Live Chat, and things like that! So, we hope you can make it tomorrow mornings phone call. I will ( if I rememner! LOL) repost the times/phone number for the call!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

It was more of a meet and
    It was more of a meet and greet, Leeza~ we were all just happy to hear one anothers voices! There isn't really a protocol, but questions such as the Welcome Page were mentioned, and getting the chat room running more efficiently, if there is a possibility to have Live Chat, and things like that! So, we hope you can make it tomorrow mornings phone call. I will ( if I rememner! LOL) repost the times/phone number for the call!

Hugs,
    Claudia

My only complaint is that
    My only complaint is that welcome thing now. It is so useless and wasn't there before. I hope Greta can fix that.

Thanks!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Kylez said:

My only complaint is that
    My only complaint is that welcome thing now. It is so useless and wasn't there before. I hope Greta can fix that.

Thanks!

Checking in...
    Hope you have noticed that the "Welcome" redirect was eliminated about a week ago. :-)

I haven't forgotten about everyone's suggestions. They are all in the queue for consideration by the technical team. We had a number of bugs on the site that we've been working on. Most are resolved and the next big undertaking is to get the new chat tool installed. After that, we'll start working on enhancements.

Anyone interested in having a conference call this month?

Best to all,
    Greta
    Your friendly CSN staff :-)
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Checking in...
    Hope you have noticed that the "Welcome" redirect was eliminated about a week ago. :-)

I haven't forgotten about everyone's suggestions. They are all in the queue for consideration by the technical team. We had a number of bugs on the site that we've been working on. Most are resolved and the next big undertaking is to get the new chat tool installed. After that, we'll start working on enhancements.

Anyone interested in having a conference call this month?

Best to all,
    Greta
    Your friendly CSN staff :-)

Absolutely!!
    Thank you for all your hard efforts Greta, we so appreciate them!! I would love to participate in another conference call! Pammy