It Was A Great Conference Call Today! :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

HOW DO YOU GET TO THE
    HOW DO YOU GET TO THE CONFERENCE CALL AND WHAT IS IT FOR. I KNOW I AM KINDA SLOW!!

You can email Greta and she
    You can email Greta and she will get you the info if you want. Just use the CSN Feedback on the left of this page and send her an email.

It was for improvements or complaints of the site. How to make it better for us, from what I understand.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Yippee!!!!
    That was the COOLEST thing I have done so far since I was Dx'd with BC!!! What an awesome memory!! It was such a pleasure to meet all of you....Greta, Jeanne, Phoenix, Tasha, Claudia, Patty, Marcia, and Margo!!! Everytime I read post now.....your voices are in my head and it makes the words on the page come alive! Wouldn't it be great if the ACS & CSN had a way of holding a reunion for us???? So we could all meet over a weekend together??? That would be the only thing that I could think of to top the conference call. I am so blessed that I was able to participate. I hesitated, I stared at the clock, thought of other things I should be doing, I almost walked away from the phone....in the end, I picked it up and dialed. So glad I did!!! :) Pammy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Yippee!!!!
    That was the COOLEST thing I have done so far since I was Dx'd with BC!!! What an awesome memory!! It was such a pleasure to meet all of you....Greta, Jeanne, Phoenix, Tasha, Claudia, Patty, Marcia, and Margo!!! Everytime I read post now.....your voices are in my head and it makes the words on the page come alive! Wouldn't it be great if the ACS & CSN had a way of holding a reunion for us???? So we could all meet over a weekend together??? That would be the only thing that I could think of to top the conference call. I am so blessed that I was able to participate. I hesitated, I stared at the clock, thought of other things I should be doing, I almost walked away from the phone....in the end, I picked it up and dialed. So glad I did!!! :) Pammy

I'm jealous
    I was at work. Sure hope I get to do one soon. I will count on Jeanne to remind us when the time comes. I think Lili's idea of eve. call would be nice.
    hugs, jackie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    rjjj said:

I'm jealous
    I was at work. Sure hope I get to do one soon. I will count on Jeanne to remind us when the time comes. I think Lili's idea of eve. call would be nice.
    hugs, jackie

So buttered up, my fingers are slipping from the keyboard! LOL
    Of course I wouldn't want to assume or presume anything about Greta's after hours availability~ she does have a Life After ACS, but those of us who were on the call know that she made the conference call from her cell phone in her car until she got home....so, perhaps we can appeal to her loving nature to arrange a one time after hours conference call...

Oh Greta? Are you reading this??? Probably not, so Lili~ Greta would love an email from you, I'm sure! :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

So buttered up, my fingers are slipping from the keyboard! LOL
    Of course I wouldn't want to assume or presume anything about Greta's after hours availability~ she does have a Life After ACS, but those of us who were on the call know that she made the conference call from her cell phone in her car until she got home....so, perhaps we can appeal to her loving nature to arrange a one time after hours conference call...

Oh Greta? Are you reading this??? Probably not, so Lili~ Greta would love an email from you, I'm sure! :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia

That would be nice to have
    That would be nice to have one in the evening for those that work all day.

And, I bet Greta would do it if we asked her really nice. lol

She sounds like a nice lady.

Glad you all enjoyed the one today. Sorry I missed it

Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

That would be nice to have
    That would be nice to have one in the evening for those that work all day.

And, I bet Greta would do it if we asked her really nice. lol

She sounds like a nice lady.

Glad you all enjoyed the one today. Sorry I missed it

Leeza

Sounds like it was fun. Bet
    Sounds like it was fun. Bet it is nice to hear a voice and now you can associate it with

the pictures.

And, it sounds like some things happened for the site. I haven't read all of it, but, some.

So, thanks to the ones that did make it. That was great.

And, thank you Greta for setting it up for us.

I am sure that many others will make the next one.

Thanks again,

Diane
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Sounds like it was fun. Bet
    Sounds like it was fun. Bet it is nice to hear a voice and now you can associate it with

the pictures.

And, it sounds like some things happened for the site. I haven't read all of it, but, some.

So, thanks to the ones that did make it. That was great.

And, thank you Greta for setting it up for us.

I am sure that many others will make the next one.

Thanks again,

Diane

Hope to make the next one.
    Hope to make the next one. August 4th?

Thanks Greta!