Greatest Losers, How are we doing?

Options
Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just a midweek check in. Looks like my exercise is paying off. I have a 2 lb loss! Yeah, yeah, I know probably just water weight!! And tomorrow is rain so I can't get outside!! Boohoo....I can see it coming back on. I have gotton somewhat attached to celery with peanut butter. Is the peanutbutter fattening? And I have been sabatoged with bearclaws from Panara Bread my son brought home for me. A WHOLE dozen. I can't disappoint him and not eat them. He was just trying to make mom feel better!! Phoey!! :) Pammy

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    If you don't overdo it and
    If you don't overdo it and that would be hard when it is on celery, the peanut butter is good for you. High in protein and just a good, yummy snack. I have been backsliding, something I do well so I have gain .5 back. But I am still less than last week. And I have several days to get that off and a little more if I am lucky. This is what I do, yoyo. But I love we are trying and doing this together. Stay strong, Pammy, one of us has to.
    Stef
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    I eat celery and peanut
    I eat celery and peanut butter 24/7 and iam skinny, so it must be healthy, and not fat causeing
    tjhay
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Peanut Butter
    Peanut Butter is good for you, but not too much!! High in good fat!! As far as the bear claws, can't help you with that one! ENJOY THEM!! :) Diane
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    chickad52 said:

Peanut Butter
    Peanut Butter is good for you, but not too much!! High in good fat!! As far as the bear claws, can't help you with that one! ENJOY THEM!! :) Diane

No loss or gain
    but im eating peanut m&m's as im typing right now!

laura
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Well, yesterday I was back
    Well, yesterday I was back to zero. Today I couldn't get on the scale as we had company this morning and the scale is in the kitchen. I only weigh in the morning. So you can count the zero for me. I don't see that as bad as it isn't a gain. I think we are eating out tonight. My husband doesn't know it yet. So tomorrow may be a different story. Oh well. I haven't had a bearclaw for years!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Well, yesterday I was back
    Well, yesterday I was back to zero. Today I couldn't get on the scale as we had company this morning and the scale is in the kitchen. I only weigh in the morning. So you can count the zero for me. I don't see that as bad as it isn't a gain. I think we are eating out tonight. My husband doesn't know it yet. So tomorrow may be a different story. Oh well. I haven't had a bearclaw for years!

I GAINED 5# since my last
    I GAINED 5# since my last office visit.
    I think their scale must be broken...
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    elm3544 said:

I GAINED 5# since my last
    I GAINED 5# since my last office visit.
    I think their scale must be broken...

Still in Phoenix~
    ~ and trying to be a good girl. Went to the mexican market where there was amazing pastries~~Oh Lord help me! I only bought one! but won't be doing any weighing till tuesday a.m. when I arrive home. It has been over 100 degrees here, and up in the Northwest also. Maybe I can sweat some pounds off!
    Hang in there girls.
    M