More Good News

Options
aurora2009
aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone, I've been taking it kinda easy yesterday and today, because of some unrelated symptoms I was experiencing. I'll tell you about them (still good news) and share my really good news (wink)

I showered on Saturday (2 days after surgury) and put my contacts back in, and then on for some reason On sunday I woke up with an infection in my right eye, (surgury on left side)I couldn't see anything, so I took my contacts out and got some relief. Ended up sleeping most of the day. So on Monday when I woke up my right foot was swollen, At that point I decide I needed to call the doctor and see if any of this meant anything, I was kinda of scarying me!

Doc said that the eye thing was definately unrelated, big sigh there, I've heard of people going to the hospital and coming out with staff infection or something (it was already getting better by then too). When I told her about my foot, she asked if I had any pain in the calf, shortness of breath, or cramping in my chest. I said "no" and she made me promise to come straight to the hospital if I did, because it could be a blood clot.( I didn't tell her I was on the computer practically as soon as I got home. I think my foot sweeled from sitting in the computer chair:) Any way all joking aside I kept my foot up all of yesterday and most of today, and the good news is that it's back to normal.

Now for some really GOOD NEWS, when I talked to her yesterday she said she has my pathology report back, and the new margin that thry took out was absolutly and positively clean! there was no cancer in any of the cells what so ever! She also said that there is even a good chance that the ONCO will recommend no chemo. I'll see my surgeon tomorrow for a follow up, which is good because I'm having alot of pain under my breast in the ribs cage.

But for I'm happy as a lark, and making the best of my pain meds!. I'll also met my Onco tomorrow and schedule an appt with her after she has time to go over all my reports and records.

Life is Good, and God is Great!!!!!

God Bless You All and thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, every single one of them is working!

Aurora

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Happy Dancing for YOU!
    Congrats Aurora! I am doing that happy dance again for you! lol

That is just the best news! Now you will rest easier tonight!

Love, Jeanne
  • traceyt
    traceyt Member Posts: 77
    Options
    OMGosh
    Aurora
    GREAT NEWS!! I am so excited for you :) Doing the happy dance too!
    ((hugs))
    TT
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Whew....
    Did you let that breath out yet? This is wonderful news and I'm so glad you shared it with us!! Jumping up and down for you! Life is good, God is great, and people are crazy (like me)!! :) Pammy
  • aurora2009
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Whew....
    Did you let that breath out yet? This is wonderful news and I'm so glad you shared it with us!! Jumping up and down for you! Life is good, God is great, and people are crazy (like me)!! :) Pammy

I love that song
    All I can imagine is that monkey jumping up and down, please don't get rid of it yet, It makes my day ever time, and yes people are crazy!!

Aurora
  • aurora2009
    Options

I love that song
    All I can imagine is that monkey jumping up and down, please don't get rid of it yet, It makes my day ever time, and yes people are crazy!!

Aurora

OMG Pammy you have me LMAO
    It wasn't there at first and then I left and came back for who knows what reason and there is was, you cute little face.

Now I'm on the floor LMAO which isn't fair, I tOld you my ribs hurt!!!!!!!!

AHAAHAHAHAHA :P

Aurora
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

OMG Pammy you have me LMAO
    It wasn't there at first and then I left and came back for who knows what reason and there is was, you cute little face.

Now I'm on the floor LMAO which isn't fair, I tOld you my ribs hurt!!!!!!!!

AHAAHAHAHAHA :P

Aurora

Ha, ha, ha.....
    There is a definite resemblance with this one.....she has my eyes!!! And look at that innocent look!!! Who could resist that face? LOL :) Pammy
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Whew....

hmmmmm
    yanno there is a song out very simmaler to that saying except it goes beer is good, God is great and people are crazy
    tjhay
  • aurora2009
    Options
    tjhay said:

hmmmmm
    yanno there is a song out very simmaler to that saying except it goes beer is good, God is great and people are crazy
    tjhay

haha TJ
    I can't even say I have chemo brain!!! Cuz that's the song I was talking about, I just had the words wrong!!!!!!

OMG I needed a laugh to night!!!!!!!!

Aurora
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

haha TJ
    I can't even say I have chemo brain!!! Cuz that's the song I was talking about, I just had the words wrong!!!!!!

OMG I needed a laugh to night!!!!!!!!

Aurora

Happy for all the good
    Happy for all the good news.
    Stef
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    GOOD NEWS
    I'm glad for you Aurora. What wonderful news to hear!! :)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Glad for you! Thanks for sharing!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options

Glad for you! Thanks for sharing!

Yea~!!!! No happy dances for
    Yea~!!!! No happy dances for you for a few days... I remember how much that hurt... so I will do one for both of us!!! Great news and keep us posted on how your apointment goes..

Gentle hugs

~T