test results back,good news,ya

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
MY SECOND SURGERY.Went to the dr yesterday got the drain and clamps out as well as the bandages.The biopsey showed no Cancer in Lymph Nods or in breast tissue.I am so happy even though the first biopsy shows Cancer in the lumsetomey they did.So I talk to the Cancer DR. the 10th of Aug. about treatments.At least maybe I WON,T HAVE TO HAVE AS MANY TREATMENTS NOW.They are talking 6 weeks of radiation as of now.THANKS TO ALL YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME GETTING BETTER NEWS.AFTER REMOVING BANDAGES I AM IN ALOTT OF PAIN THOUGH.I HAVE TO TAKE MORE PAIN MEDICINE NOW.I AM TRYING NOT TO COMPLAIN THOUGH.I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH WORSE.i wondered if anyone has any advice on what may help.ITS LIKE SINCE THE BANDAGES CAME OFF I HAVE NO SUPPORT THEIR NOW.SO EVERYTIME i move it hurts.I PUT A CAMOSALE ON IT HELPS SOME.tHE BRA HURTS TO BAD TO WEAR.i hope you don,t mind me complaining a little since we are all going or been through it.Thank you and GOD BLESS. PAT.

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Happy Dancing!
    Whoooo hoooo on your grest news! And the pain? Well, it lets you know you are still alive and fighting~ your body will settle down, and you will be just fine!!! Thanks for sharing with us! YAY YAY YAY!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Bras
    First, let me say I'm glad your surgery is over for you. Good job! :)
    As for bras, get yourself some sports bras and get them in the same size as your regular bras are. They are quite comfortable and give great support. They have really cute colored ones, and I went out and bought some panties to match! woo!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Good news for test results...
    Good for you, thanks for sharing.

You can complain without hesitation. Although we all travel the BC journey, it is different for all of us. There is no "worse" - nor "better"... It's not a competition. It's ALL crap, no matter what!

Take your pain meds; and, if they're not providing enough relief - inform your doctor. Sometimes one works better than another.

When I was where you are now - I had a couple of bras that hooked in the front (vs. the back), and a size or two larger than my normal one (so, not as snug).
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Wonderful test/surgery results, Pat. Thank you for sharing this good news. Hope your pain lessens soon. Just keep in mind the worst is over. On to healing!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Happy Dancing!
    Whoooo hoooo on your grest news! And the pain? Well, it lets you know you are still alive and fighting~ your body will settle down, and you will be just fine!!! Thanks for sharing with us! YAY YAY YAY!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Congrats on the good news!
    Congrats on the good news!

Hugs, Diane
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Congratulations Pat
    Glad to hear the good news. Concentrate on relieving the pain and getting plenty of rest now. Each day will put you one day closer to feeling better!! :) Pammy
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Congratulations Pat
    Glad to hear the good news. Concentrate on relieving the pain and getting plenty of rest now. Each day will put you one day closer to feeling better!! :) Pammy

Congrats
    Congrats are in order. Now rest and feel better.

Margo
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Pat that is wonderful
    Pat that is wonderful news... doing a happy dance just for you.... good news is wonderful to hear... and complain... we know what your going through... as for when I had mine done... I found that tee shirts (tank tops) with the built in breast panel worked best for me... good luck and keep us posted!

Gentle Hugs to you

~t
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    taleena said:

Pat that is wonderful
    Pat that is wonderful news... doing a happy dance just for you.... good news is wonderful to hear... and complain... we know what your going through... as for when I had mine done... I found that tee shirts (tank tops) with the built in breast panel worked best for me... good luck and keep us posted!

Gentle Hugs to you

~t

PAT!
    Well done you! That is just so great! Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxxxx