Surgery Tomorrow!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi Calleen
    You know I have really never heard of anyone not waking up after surgery. I know you will do well and you will be really glad its over

Hang in there and sleep tight

Hugs

Linda T
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Calleen....
    If you are anything like me, you probably won't get a whole lot of sleep tonight. If you find you can't, then seek us out. I'm just guessing I may not get alot myself either (too much weighing on my mind and not feeling well). In any case, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping you in my prayers tonight. Post when you feel up to it, we will be here. :) Pammy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Calleen....
    If you are anything like me, you probably won't get a whole lot of sleep tonight. If you find you can't, then seek us out. I'm just guessing I may not get alot myself either (too much weighing on my mind and not feeling well). In any case, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping you in my prayers tonight. Post when you feel up to it, we will be here. :) Pammy

Calleen
    I asked my aniethetist if I would wake up after surgery...........She said...... : "Absolutely you will, what the hell would we do with all the sleeping bodies?" LOL......... You'll be as scared and as fine as I was........ Hugs to you Call.........Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options

Best wishes for tomorrow...
    Your BFF sounds awesome - glad she's by your side. Staying busy today is a good idea...

Calleen I just wanted to wish you well!
    You'll do just fine and wake up before you know it. Let us know how you are when you can, just emember to follow your bodies clues and get lots of reat, and take your meds, they are a god send.

Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery.

Aurora

TT..So glad to hear you're doing fine and posting already, don't over do though....but keep us posted.

As always your both in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless you

Aurora
  • Kayla1
    Kayla1 Member Posts: 101
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Calleen
    I asked my aniethetist if I would wake up after surgery...........She said...... : "Absolutely you will, what the hell would we do with all the sleeping bodies?" LOL......... You'll be as scared and as fine as I was........ Hugs to you Call.........Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Calleen,
    I am sure you will

Calleen,
    I am sure you will do fine but understand your fear. I have had many surgeries other than the last two for bc and woke up every time.
    I am usually so nervous that I talk and talk and talk until I drive my family crazy then I mess with the medical staff. I get tired of being asked my name, date of birth, and why I am here that I will finally tell them I'm here for ... and while your at it I want a tummy tuck too. May as well get my moneies worth! And when I wake up I want a full breakfast, eggs, toast, home fries, and a bloody mary. I usually only get a muffin and juice but it is waiting for me when I return.
    Seriously, I wish you well and you will be in my prayers!
    K
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Kayla1 said:

Calleen,
    I am sure you will

Calleen,
    I am sure you will do fine but understand your fear. I have had many surgeries other than the last two for bc and woke up every time.
    I am usually so nervous that I talk and talk and talk until I drive my family crazy then I mess with the medical staff. I get tired of being asked my name, date of birth, and why I am here that I will finally tell them I'm here for ... and while your at it I want a tummy tuck too. May as well get my moneies worth! And when I wake up I want a full breakfast, eggs, toast, home fries, and a bloody mary. I usually only get a muffin and juice but it is waiting for me when I return.
    Seriously, I wish you well and you will be in my prayers!
    K

Good luck Calleen. We all
    Good luck Calleen. We all wake up from surgery, don't worry about it.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    jnl said:

Good luck Calleen. We all
    Good luck Calleen. We all wake up from surgery, don't worry about it.

Hoping that your surgery
    Hoping that your surgery went well and that you are resting now. Post and let us know when you feel like it.

Lex