Hi, I Am New On Here

Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    How did your surgery go
    How did your surgery go Rose? It seems that several on here now have Inflammatory Breast Cancer. I have never heard of it. Post when you feel like it and let us know how you are doing.

Hugs,

Diane
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Welcome
    Welcome and good luck with your surgery. I hope all goes well for you. Take care.

P

Welcome Rose and wishing you
    Welcome Rose and wishing you good luck with your surgery!

Lex
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Coping
    You have found a good place to come to help you cope. Many of us have "been there." Panic attacks...tears....TEARS ARE GOOD. We each are individuals on our own private journeys and we each share so much with each other. From what you post, you have quite a bit to cope with, and here you are taking care of yourself by coming to this site. We will lift you anyway we can. xoxoxo Lynn
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Coping
    You have found a good place to come to help you cope. Many of us have "been there." Panic attacks...tears....TEARS ARE GOOD. We each are individuals on our own private journeys and we each share so much with each other. From what you post, you have quite a bit to cope with, and here you are taking care of yourself by coming to this site. We will lift you anyway we can. xoxoxo Lynn

Hi and Welcome Rose! You
    Hi and Welcome Rose! You will find lots of support here for your journey.

Post and let us know how you are doing often!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Hey Rose! I hope that the
    Hey Rose! I hope that the bc survivors here can help ease your anxiety and help to answer your questions. It is a great group!

Hugs, Diane
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Welcome Mexicali, we are here for you and we understand. I see no reason why you should be handling it better, gesh it is a scary illness. You just keep fighting and keep posting we will do all we can be lift you up during and after your battle.

Many Hugs,

RE
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Welcome!
    Welcome Mexicali, we are here for you and we understand. I see no reason why you should be handling it better, gesh it is a scary illness. You just keep fighting and keep posting we will do all we can be lift you up during and after your battle.

Many Hugs,

RE

Hi Rose and Welcome to the
    Hi Rose and Welcome to the board! We are here to support and encourage you.

Just keep us updated on you and we will all try to help.

Hugs,

Kristin