Thanks everyone!

Options
Nufferz
Nufferz Member Posts: 55
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome and for making me feel very much at home here. Also thanks for the congratulatory notes on quitting smoking, it's been a tough row to hoe but has been so well worth it. I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to breathe clearly again and to actually discover that foods actually have flavors without seasonings! Who says quitters never win, eh? Heh! Now all I have to do is conquer the cancer and I plan on winning there too.
Thanks again everyone. :)
Nuff

Comments

• CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Winning!!
    You will win! No doubt about it! Just keep going, step by step, and you will reach the finish line with grace & style!

CR
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Winning!!
    You will win! No doubt about it! Just keep going, step by step, and you will reach the finish line with grace & style!

CR

Total Faith
    I got total faith that you will win!!!!!! you are in my prayers
    tjhay
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Great attitude
    to have! That will definately help bring you through!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    You're Welcome!!!
    It always sounds so wrong to say I am happy that someone ( in this case, you) found their way in here. Of course that means we are either fighting the Beast or caring for someone who is. But that having been said, I'm glad you found your way in here! LOL We have proved ourselves to be such a strong, wise, supportive group of warriors...and you wil lcome out victorious over cancer as you did with the quitting smoking! Each clear, clean breath you take, coupled with the enhanced taste of food will make the cancer victory even sweeter!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on quitting smoking!!
    You must have another post that I missed somewhere, but I just wanted to welcome you here anyway. This is really a wonderful place with a great group of people to come to for understanding and support.

Please come often an tell us how you're doing. It sounds like you already have the right attitude, you will get through this journey and we'll be here to help you along the way.

Congrats on quiting smoking, it's tough to do, several of us have a challenge going on another thread, feel free to drop in and give us any tips you have..

God Bless and Welcome

Aurora
  • faithandprayer
    faithandprayer Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Welcome
    Hi Nuff,
    I wanted to extend a welcome to you, I'm sorry I missed your original post.

Also - we have a small group formed that have quit dates nearing so we can quit together. There's plenty of room in the DIRTY SECRET thread if you'd like to join us.

I love your attitude!
    KC
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Total Faith
    I got total faith that you will win!!!!!! you are in my prayers
    tjhay

Yes, you will win!

Yes, you will win!