Keep them coming

Options
nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Had my interview the on Wedneaday, 22 July. 70 applicants were narrowed down to 8. Received a call on Friday, 24 July 09 to come back for a 2nd interview on Wednesday, 12 Aug 09.

KEEP THE PRAYERS AND GOOD VIBES A'COMING!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut Member Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Knock their socks off!
    Hi Nudgie:

I send my very best wishes and good thoughts your way. As the caregiver to my husband who has fought this disease for a long three years, I read this board regularly. My heart sinks when I read about setbacks. I relate when people panic during the interminable wait for scan results. And, I celebrate when good news comes, be it a health breakthrough, a NED report or a new job. Although I don't post a lot, I value being part of the "family."

I do find that I feel strangely closed out by posts that call for a religious response to someone's suffering or someone's good news; I want to offer my good wishes but not in a religious context. It wouldn't be honest of me. I say this in this note because I appreciate your making your request for support one that is inclusive.

Thank you. And, I hope you knock their socks off in your call-back interview!

Hatshepsut
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Hi nudgie,you will make
    Hi nudgie,you will make it.Best luck and best wishes to you.
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options

Hi nudgie,you will make
    Hi nudgie,you will make it.Best luck and best wishes to you.

That's great news!
    Quite impressive, in fact! Best of luck to you!

Diane
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Best wishes
    Think positive,I'll keep my best wishes,and prayers going your way