Take away the Estrogen and Progesterone.........

Options
Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
.....and what do you get? The only hormone left - Testoserone!!!! Yikes! I think I may have grown some extra body hair! Don't worry though. I think I got the punk look down with my mohawk!! Nana nana naaaannnaaa!!! :) Pammy (aka Pamaroma)

Comments

• tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    I love the look Pammy, it is you!
    tjhay
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tjhay said:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    I love the look Pammy, it is you!
    tjhay

Yea.....
    Thanks! I do think I look pretty darn cute and lovable!! Alittle tricky keeping that mohawk going, but, hey, gotta do what ya gotta do! Didn't someone mention in another thread that they had extra combs? Anyone up for a banana?? :) Pammy
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Yea.....
    Thanks! I do think I look pretty darn cute and lovable!! Alittle tricky keeping that mohawk going, but, hey, gotta do what ya gotta do! Didn't someone mention in another thread that they had extra combs? Anyone up for a banana?? :) Pammy

Pammy you're so funny
    I was wondering what you were talking about on one of the other threads, because your picture was still the same.

Now I get it

hahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really cute

Aurora
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    The RAD Bs
    Yeah, with THAT "look" - for sure, you won't have to do anything while on stage... Except sit there, resting/relaxing in that recliner Kristen, our Stage Manager, will arrange for (per Moopy Mohawk's instruction).

Awesome! A NATURAL mohawk 'do - no gel, hairspray, clips, etc. required! :-)

What kinda monkey/chimpanzee is that? A MOHAWK MONKEY, of course! (Actually, hell if I know...)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Me Tarzan, you Jane
    ....estrogen is sooo overrated; everyone knows the Males of any species are more naturally beautiful than the Females; think Lions, and Peac-o-c-k-s for example( think I just outsmarted Auto-censor!)So, everyone is going to go APE over your new look; and the extra potassium you will be getting in all those bananas; well, it's an added perk during treatment! As they say~ it's all good! Cuz one thing we know about Cancer: It's a jungle out there!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia