Options
2»

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Crystlesmom
    Glad you found us, glad to have you.

Chemo is scary; yet, doable. Many here are going through it now, many others finished.

We'll be here for you.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Hi Crystlesmom....
    can't help you with the chemo, but did want to welcome you. There are many here who will (and have already)give you good sound advice. Glad you found us. :) Pammy

Welcome Crystlesmom! I
    Welcome Crystlesmom! I can't offer advice on chemo as I didn't have it, but, many here have and still are going thru it, so, they will help you out.

Just want to say that I will pray for you and hope to see postings from you.

Hugs,

Kristin
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Hi Crystalmom! Just want to
    Hi Crystalmom! Just want to welcome you to the site and say what an amazing group of survivors are on here.

As Susan said, chemo is doable. You just hang in there!

Take Care,

Jeanne
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Hi Crystalmom! Just want to
    Hi Crystalmom! Just want to welcome you to the site and say what an amazing group of survivors are on here.

As Susan said, chemo is doable. You just hang in there!

Take Care,

Jeanne

Hi CrystalMom and welcome!
    Hi CrystalMom and welcome! Wishing you good luck with your chemo!

Hugs, Susie
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Hi CrystalMom and welcome!
    Hi CrystalMom and welcome! Wishing you good luck with your chemo!

Hugs, Susie

CrystalMom... sorry I'm
    CrystalMom... sorry I'm running late... and bringing up the rear.. but I still wanted to welcome you to this fabulous group.

~T
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    welcome Crystlesmom
    That sure is the question of the day isn't it? what can you expect. Hard to say, everyone gets different treatments depending on their circumstances, and we all react differently to the chemo, rads and meds.
    But, you will get a lot of support, encouragement, and information from everyone here. Let us know when you get your actual treatment plan from your doc. You will probably get a lot more input when you have that information.
    Post again soon.
    cat
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Hi Crystlesmom, welcome to
    Hi Crystlesmom, welcome to the board and sorry your world has been turned upside down.
    Everyone reacts differently to chemo but just know that there are meds to handle just about everything, just be sure to let them know if you need anything. Wishing you the best on your journey.

hugs
    jan