double mast done

Options
Stubbrn
Stubbrn Member Posts: 19
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
doing okay, love the pain med just spent one night in hospital, follow up on tuesday will find out about the nodes, hard to type
how is aurora?

love deb

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Done
    So glad to hear your surgery went well and you are home with no pain issues. I haven't seen a post from Aurora yet. Thanks for updating us.

Do rest and take care of yourself. Good luck with the results on Tuesday. Hoping for the best possible results.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Glad to hear...
    Hey, stubbrn, glad to hear from you. Just keep taking your pain meds and rest, rest, rest!!! Aurora posted and is doing good!! Glad you are back home. Your arm will hurt for a little while and will make it hard to type, but we understand. Hang in there and update us when you can. :) Pammy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Glad to hear...
    Hey, stubbrn, glad to hear from you. Just keep taking your pain meds and rest, rest, rest!!! Aurora posted and is doing good!! Glad you are back home. Your arm will hurt for a little while and will make it hard to type, but we understand. Hang in there and update us when you can. :) Pammy

Glad your surgery is over.
    Glad your surgery is over. You just need to rest now and take your pain pills and heal. Aurora is doing well, she has posted several times already. If you want, you can always send her a private message too. Rest and feel better!
  • faithandprayer
    faithandprayer Member Posts: 177
    Options
    So Glad
    Hi Deb,
    Just wanted you to know I've been thinking of you and am so glad it's behind you and that all is going well.

Blessings,
    KC
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

So Glad
    Hi Deb,
    Just wanted you to know I've been thinking of you and am so glad it's behind you and that all is going well.

Blessings,
    KC

Now that the surgery is
    Now that the surgery is done, take your pain medicine, rest and heal!

Diane :)
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb
    So glad to hear from you, also glad you got to stay at he hospital for the night, your surgury was more intensive than mine and you really need to rest,

I agree the pain meds have been a blessing. I slept more today than I did at first, for some reason I woke up with an eye infection, and decided I was pushing my self a little to hard. I'll talk to the doctor tomorrow about it and hopefully get my post surgury report too.

Good luck on Tuesday. I'll be here praying for us both...... take care and post when you feel up to it. It's all about the recovery now!

God Bless
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Hi Deb
    So glad to hear from you, also glad you got to stay at he hospital for the night, your surgury was more intensive than mine and you really need to rest,

I agree the pain meds have been a blessing. I slept more today than I did at first, for some reason I woke up with an eye infection, and decided I was pushing my self a little to hard. I'll talk to the doctor tomorrow about it and hopefully get my post surgury report too.

Good luck on Tuesday. I'll be here praying for us both...... take care and post when you feel up to it. It's all about the recovery now!

God Bless

Deb
    Deb,
    I am glad you are feeling good. Rest when your body tells you.
    I am hoping that the path report brings good news-like nodes not involved.

Hugs, Margo
  • l.aura
    l.aura Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Happy to hear you are well
    I am new to the site and just want to let you know that I am glad to hear that your surgery went well. I am scheduled for a double mast a week from today!! I am glad to hear that you are doing well afterwards. I will say a prayer for your node results.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    l.aura said:

Happy to hear you are well
    I am new to the site and just want to let you know that I am glad to hear that your surgery went well. I am scheduled for a double mast a week from today!! I am glad to hear that you are doing well afterwards. I will say a prayer for your node results.

glad thats behind you
    Glad to hear it went well, and yes thank goodness for the pain meds afterwards. Hope you heal ok and fast. Take it easy. The meds can make you think you can do anything, but dont let it fool you. Good luck

laura
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Glad you're past that. Hang
    Glad you're past that. Hang tough.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Surgery - Done!
    Huge step. Best wishes for your follow-up tomorrow. Hoping for the best possible outcome, and quick recovery for you.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Hooray!!!!
    Congrats on being one step closer to finishing everything related to killing the beast! Rest, listen to your body and heal!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Done
    So glad to hear your surgery went well and you are home with no pain issues. I haven't seen a post from Aurora yet. Thanks for updating us.

Do rest and take care of yourself. Good luck with the results on Tuesday. Hoping for the best possible results.

Glad your surgery is over
    Glad your surgery is over Deb. That is a huge step.

Just rest, take your pain pills and heal!

Good luck with your test results!

Please let us know when you can!

Hugs,

Kristin