Bumper sticker

Options
tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
How Slow Are You???

You know your "slow" when you look both ways at a 1 way street.

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    You got me
    I definitely do that. But still, I learned to drive in Chicago and people here think I am a fast driver....so, you know you're slow if you have Idaho plates! Lynn
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    LOL
    You know your "slow" when you look both ways down a one way street and then drive down it the WRONG way! It does not work to try to get out of the ticket by telling the officer "but, I was only going ONE WAY, officer!" OK.... (she hangs her head in embarassment) this possibly may have happened to me in real life!! Tehe :) Pammy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

LOL
    You know your "slow" when you look both ways down a one way street and then drive down it the WRONG way! It does not work to try to get out of the ticket by telling the officer "but, I was only going ONE WAY, officer!" OK.... (she hangs her head in embarassment) this possibly may have happened to me in real life!! Tehe :) Pammy

Slow!
    LOL. I still have to look to see which side the steering wheel is before I get in my car, I've often raced out of the grocery store, loaded up the booty and dived in to find some swine has nicked my steering wheel and pedals!
    I get to a corner and go to change gear, end up opening the door and falling out.

All this driving on the other side of the road, plus chemo brain.. well, I ask you?

Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Actually this is not a bad
    Actually this is not a bad idea because there could be pedestrians or someone going the wrong way that is from out of town or maybe it's some one on medication or drunk.

You know you're slow when you are trying to get exact change out of your wallet at a checkout lane and the person behind pays it to get rid of you. Hasn't happened to me yet, I swear.