Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Haven't seen any post from her lately?

Comments

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    I saw one of her post
    I saw one of her post today,the link is here:http://csn.cancer.org/node/172347
  • Sigma34
    Options

I saw one of her post
    I saw one of her post today,the link is here:http://csn.cancer.org/node/172347

Oh good! I've been wanting
    Oh good! I've been wanting to ask her why she calls it canZer.
  • kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options
    Sigma34 said:

Oh good! I've been wanting
    Oh good! I've been wanting to ask her why she calls it canZer.

Here I am...
    I'm back. Sorry I've been away. Busy and chemolicious mainly. Started radiation again (the celiac lymph nodes). Gave hubby a surprise 50th birthday party (wine tasting) and just had the mother of all garage sales. Naturally, the neighborhood let the canzer chick handle it...sigh. Getting ready for vacations now - most of August will be traveling. Yippee!!

As far as the canzer thing, that is sort of a long story. There was a thread somewhere (may not have been here) months ago that we shouldn't have so much fun with crc awareness month because we weren't showing any respect for our canzer. Since then I just can't bring myself to spell it right or capitalize it. I don't respect canzer at all. It's a little thing but it helps me. I even wrote a whole thing about it on my Expressions page. LOL Really pushed my buttons I guess.

Kimby
  • Sigma34
    Options
    kimby said:

Here I am...
    I'm back. Sorry I've been away. Busy and chemolicious mainly. Started radiation again (the celiac lymph nodes). Gave hubby a surprise 50th birthday party (wine tasting) and just had the mother of all garage sales. Naturally, the neighborhood let the canzer chick handle it...sigh. Getting ready for vacations now - most of August will be traveling. Yippee!!

As far as the canzer thing, that is sort of a long story. There was a thread somewhere (may not have been here) months ago that we shouldn't have so much fun with crc awareness month because we weren't showing any respect for our canzer. Since then I just can't bring myself to spell it right or capitalize it. I don't respect canzer at all. It's a little thing but it helps me. I even wrote a whole thing about it on my Expressions page. LOL Really pushed my buttons I guess.

Kimby

Wow! You have been busy.
    Wow! You have been busy. OK, so I will have to read you Expressions page. I will learn a few things I'm sure. I'm new to this canzer thing, recovering from surgery and trying to figure out how to manage with four kids and a husband. This site is wonderful.

Christine
  • sheri22
    sheri22 Member Posts: 273
    Options
    kimby said:

Here I am...

Kimby

You go kimby
    Respect for ca? who thought that up ? I agree with you respect for Life ca is a dirty word I ignore except for chemo week By the way have fun on yor vacation and travel I envy you I love to travel

Take care and God bless

Sheri22
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    sheri22 said:

You go kimby
    Respect for ca? who thought that up ? I agree with you respect for Life ca is a dirty word I ignore except for chemo week By the way have fun on yor vacation and travel I envy you I love to travel

Take care and God bless

Sheri22

Hey Kimby
    Glad to hear everything is going ok. Looking forward to meeting you next month in Denver at the liver symposium. have a great night.

Jennie