Biggest loser-prize

Options
elm3544
elm3544 Member Posts: 748
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I posted some pictures of bracelets and earrings I made in the expression gallery. I use these every year to raise funds for the Susan G Komen walk. I would like to give one away as a prize to the winner of our Biggest Loser contest.

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    beautiful
    Your jewelry is beautiful.
    Actually I don't think there is word for it.

You do wonderful work.

Margo
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Oh my Gosh
    Your jewlery is just beautiful. I don't think I'm gonna win the prize (since I didn't join the contest) but I would love to get some of your jewlery. If you could PM me with a site that you use for donations amd delivery. I would be really interested.

Aurora
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    OMG!!!!
    I have to WIN!! I have to WIN!!! I already have my bracelet picked out!!! OK, for the NON-WINNERS (ah-hem, not moi) maybe we can have a friendly bidding war for the left over ones that the winner (ME!!) does not pick. Are we allowed to do that on here???? ewwww....they are so pretty!! Thank you so much Elm for offering this!! :) Pammy
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

OMG!!!!
    I have to WIN!! I have to WIN!!! I already have my bracelet picked out!!! OK, for the NON-WINNERS (ah-hem, not moi) maybe we can have a friendly bidding war for the left over ones that the winner (ME!!) does not pick. Are we allowed to do that on here???? ewwww....they are so pretty!! Thank you so much Elm for offering this!! :) Pammy

yay I am excited! Glad you
    yay I am excited! Glad you like them. I thought it might make it fun to add a little prize! BTW I have not gained ot lost anything yet. Good luck to all!
  • prv
    prv Member Posts: 107
    Options
    elm3544 said:

yay I am excited! Glad you
    yay I am excited! Glad you like them. I thought it might make it fun to add a little prize! BTW I have not gained ot lost anything yet. Good luck to all!

i gained
    i gained weight (four pounds!) can i have a prize, too! I am always going in the wrong direction!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    prv said:

i gained
    i gained weight (four pounds!) can i have a prize, too! I am always going in the wrong direction!

I'm not
    I'm not in the contest but I did lose 2 pounds in a week.
    How did I do it----well I'm on vacation and don't snack at home like I do at work.

Maybe I should be on vacation more often.

Margo
  • maryannrogers
    maryannrogers Member Posts: 115
    Options

I'm not
    I'm not in the contest but I did lose 2 pounds in a week.
    How did I do it----well I'm on vacation and don't snack at home like I do at work.

Maybe I should be on vacation more often.

Margo

This jewelry is beautiful
    This jewelry is beautiful and I just want to buy one!
  • confused123
    confused123 Member Posts: 251
    Options

This jewelry is beautiful
    This jewelry is beautiful and I just want to buy one!

beautiful jewelry!

beautiful jewelry!