Weird Things to be grateful for (and more to come!)

Options
2»

Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

Blessings of Baldness
    Grateful for baldness because...

1. As mentioned before no more hair product expense
    2. My granddaughter loves to put necklaces on me and all of her bald baby dolls...with grandpa he does not get a necklace she just pulls and pulls at his hair!
    3. No more worry of hair in my food.
    4. I can usually get a quick laugh by asking if a free haircut comes with a fillup, or if the new way I am wearing my part looks ok, or when baldheaded prop your sunglasses up on your head and ask if the sunglasses make you look bald
    5. People mistake me for great america guy and start humming the song...I love music!
    6. My roots aren't showing.
    7. Household safety - no more disposable razors in the shower stall!
    8. Don't have to worry about wind whipping hair in my face.
    9. Head dries quickly after showering or swimming.
    10. Don't have to carry around an autograph book at concerts.

How about
    1. No bad hair days.
    2. No more shaving body parts.
    3.Wash,dry off with towel,and off you go ,for me now with hair-if I'm not taking a shower that day,I have to wash it in the tub.Before with a bald head,I could just use the sink!Talk about convenience!
    4. I know that this is going to be too much information,but how about not having to have a bikini wax for all you women who are sun and water babies?!!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Blessings of Baldness
    Grateful for baldness because...

1. As mentioned before no more hair product expense
    2. My granddaughter loves to put necklaces on me and all of her bald baby dolls...with grandpa he does not get a necklace she just pulls and pulls at his hair!
    3. No more worry of hair in my food.
    4. I can usually get a quick laugh by asking if a free haircut comes with a fillup, or if the new way I am wearing my part looks ok, or when baldheaded prop your sunglasses up on your head and ask if the sunglasses make you look bald
    5. People mistake me for great america guy and start humming the song...I love music!
    6. My roots aren't showing.
    7. Household safety - no more disposable razors in the shower stall!
    8. Don't have to worry about wind whipping hair in my face.
    9. Head dries quickly after showering or swimming.
    10. Don't have to carry around an autograph book at concerts.

Jojo....
    Love your blessings of baldness! And noooooo, those sunglasses don't make you look bald!! Tehe.......:) Pammy