Options
2»

Comments

• rodripa9
    rodripa9 Member Posts: 28
    Options
    DianeBC said:

You two really got upset.
    You two really got upset. Everything will be fine. Enjoy your stay with her. It will be great for both of you. My sister has been amazing to me during this! :)

Upset isn't even the word
    Thanks guys so much! I just re-read all the posts and can't believe how incompetent I was feeling yesterday. I was talking to my 13 year old niece trying to make her read everything they had given her at the hospital. My sister was moaning in the back ground refusing to take pain meds! It was seriously a disaster. If it wasn't for you guys, I don't know! She's doing really good today. She's taking the meds and keeping the "tata" :) on ice. We're going to surprise her, so we leave Sunday morning and should be there by Sunday evening/Monday morn. You guys are right, once we're together things will be better and I can show her how to log in here and have her talking instead of me. Computers and her don't get along. She literally only plays spider solitaire on her computer! Time to bring her into the 2000s :) Thanks again for taking time out of your lives to come here and give advice to complete strangers. Your kind words of encouragement put me at ease, I can only imagine what it does for all the ladies that read them as well.
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    I have never heard of this.
    I have never heard of this. Can't think of any reason to put one on a breast. She must be mistaken. Maybe its just swelling or something?
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    rodripa9 said:

Upset isn't even the word
    Thanks guys so much! I just re-read all the posts and can't believe how incompetent I was feeling yesterday. I was talking to my 13 year old niece trying to make her read everything they had given her at the hospital. My sister was moaning in the back ground refusing to take pain meds! It was seriously a disaster. If it wasn't for you guys, I don't know! She's doing really good today. She's taking the meds and keeping the "tata" :) on ice. We're going to surprise her, so we leave Sunday morning and should be there by Sunday evening/Monday morn. You guys are right, once we're together things will be better and I can show her how to log in here and have her talking instead of me. Computers and her don't get along. She literally only plays spider solitaire on her computer! Time to bring her into the 2000s :) Thanks again for taking time out of your lives to come here and give advice to complete strangers. Your kind words of encouragement put me at ease, I can only imagine what it does for all the ladies that read them as well.

Just Because you hook her up
    Just Because you hook her up with us dose not mean that you should go away. As her sister you will need us as well as we will need you.
    tjhay