UPDATE on Tjhay

Options
2»

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Permanent separation from
    Permanent separation from wonky breasts! So great~ it did make me laugh!

I am truly happy that you got this taken care of, melanoma is no laughing matter~ All those years of topless sunbathing got ya, huh??? LOL ( kidding!) Clean margins and a top notch surgeon; what a winning combination. I can imagine how relieved you are to have had this taken care of.
    Thanks for posting~ and again HOORAY!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    chenheart said:

Permanent separation from
    Permanent separation from wonky breasts! So great~ it did make me laugh!

I am truly happy that you got this taken care of, melanoma is no laughing matter~ All those years of topless sunbathing got ya, huh??? LOL ( kidding!) Clean margins and a top notch surgeon; what a winning combination. I can imagine how relieved you are to have had this taken care of.
    Thanks for posting~ and again HOORAY!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

TJ
    Glad to hear from you TJ. Rest and get well. Thinking of you.
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

TJ
    Glad to hear from you TJ. Rest and get well. Thinking of you.

Tj
    Hoping that today finds you feeling better!

You really do look HOT with that new do!

Love, Jeanne
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

All Gone
    Tjhay, I am very relieved to hear the melanoma was completely removed. Your message definitely has caused happy smiles all around.

Wishing you rest and comfort tonight. Thanks for letting us know all went as expected.

p.s. Good to let that wonky boob know who's boss.

Tj that is great! They got
    Tj that is great! They got it all!
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Tj
    Hoping that today finds you feeling better!

You really do look HOT with that new do!

Love, Jeanne

Thank You
    Yep feeling much better today, though i must admit my wonky breast is a little tender, and have decided that a few more little procedures would give me a road map to carry with me always. hahahaha
    Okay maybe i should not have taken that last pain pill, its got me goofier then usual
    Happy Smiles
    Tjhay
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Thank You
    Yep feeling much better today, though i must admit my wonky breast is a little tender, and have decided that a few more little procedures would give me a road map to carry with me always. hahahaha
    Okay maybe i should not have taken that last pain pill, its got me goofier then usual
    Happy Smiles
    Tjhay

Hi, again, TJ
    Glad you're feeling much better today. Yeah, girl - you take them pain pills. We here would never, ever think you to be "goofy" - no matter what. Take care. :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    tjhay said:

Thank You
    Happy Smiles
    Tjhay

So glad you are doing better
    So glad you are doing better Tj! So, pain pills? Ever hear of sharing? haha